bumdart420 is offline Associate Member

Real Omandren 250 has inked description?...

I just finished looking at a batch of Omnadren 250 and Propinate ampules from a buddy of mine who wanted to know if they were fake or not. The ampules for the Omnadren are easy break offs with the white band going around the top. The prop is ordinary amps that need to scored to open. Both kinds have ink printed on the amps instead of stamped on paper. The ink could be easily rubbed off with your thumb. I thought they were fake but when I had the oppurtunity to talk to the dealer he said the reason they were marked with ink is because when shipped they have no markings at all, in case they were caught while transported. Officials at the border or the courier wouldnt be able to tell what it really was cause paper work would refer to it as something legal.
    I also noticed irregular amp sizes for the propinate, ( the actual glass shape). His answer was that if you went to the lab and pulled out any two ampules they wouldn't be exactly the same either. Both varities were filled evenly when aligned with eachother. I still say, BULLSHIT, very fake. What do yo guys say? Any help greatly appreciated.

POSH is offline Member
    bump

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm sounds kind of fishy. I have omnadrens right now and don't think the ink can rub off. The band around the top as well is only half way there (if that make sense). Try pulling off the paper and see if it's hard or not. Wish I could help you better but would be better with a picture.

Power

Just tried washing the letters off my omnadren and nothing came off.

madmanz is offline Junior Member
    some one sent me a free sample amp of omnadren so i would thinks it is real. the print doesnt come off and i dont have any white line at the top
    just a little white dot. this stuff is so cheap to buy and sell cant understand y the would sell fakes real stuf sells for like 2bucks

Originally posted by madmanz
    some one sent me a free sample amp of omnadren so i would thinks it is real. the print doesnt come off and i dont have any white line at the top
    just a little white dot. this stuff is so cheap to buy and sell cant understand y the would sell fakes real stuf sells for like 2bucks
    not on the top, right below the white dot there should be half a ring where you snap the top of the amp off.

Power

Thread Information