Cheechchong is offline Junior Member
    Fake bro, sorry...

LightHammer is offline Junior Member
    This sucks

PumpBreezer is offline Associate Member
    Cheechchong:> Why are these fake!

Cheechchong is offline Junior Member

Big "D" Daddy is offline Junior Member
    I used those same ones and got great results.

LightHammer is offline Junior Member
    What did you use them with?? Im sure you got your results from the other gear that you stacked them with. Also if these are fake what do you guys think they are???

fast is offline Associate Member
    Well they are not real russian dbol , first of all the company is called
    "Akupux"

FITTINGS is offline New Member

2 kinds of Russian D-bol

There are 2 kinds of Russian D-bol are produced now by 2 companies. They are Akhrihin and Bioreaktor. The best and only now is Bioreaktor. Here are 2 pics of them. First is Bioreaktor and second Akhrihin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Russian D-bol pic-bioreaktor3.jpg  

And here is Achrihin
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Russian D-bol pic-akhrihin2.jpg  

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I'm not completely sure where I stand on these. Although Ret. Vovan and Dutch have all told me these are fake I still have some hope that their real (but I know these guru's should know). Their hugely popular here in Ireland with user's reporting great results from them. Apart from the English on the box everything else about these are just too real looking and I often wonder why the producer went to such great lenghts to product an almost indentical twin but with english writing.
    Use them with confidence my friend, you'll get great results from them.

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    I'm not completely sure where I stand on these. Although Ret. Vovan and Dutch have all told me these are fake I still have some hope that their real (but I know these guru's should know). Their hugely popular here in Ireland with user's reporting great results from them. Apart from the English on the box everything else about these are just too real looking and I often wonder why the producer went to such great lenghts to product an almost indentical twin but with english writing.
    Use them with confidence my friend, you'll get great results from them.
    I have never seen this type of Akrikhin in my life. I think it was simply repacked by some dealers because I never heard of export pack of russian dbol . Hell its being used by bodybuilders only, what country will buy this stuff?
    Oh yes I live in Moscow
    Hey Fitzsting hate to see you on this board. It was much better without you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Russian D-bol pic-mybody-055.jpg  

PumpBreezer is offline Associate Member
    Why a pic of HCG ?

Originally posted by PumpBreezer
    Why a pic of HCG?
    Hell I had to post something! LOL
    But actually I believe thats what Fittings should take to get some balls

Hey Rat
    I see You don't understand that your mood and your status can change as soon as the weather in Moscow. So you would better keep silence and do your business. Actually you have already lost your authority in Russia for your bad manner. Just remember you can be left high and dry, I mean left empty-handed.

Best Regards,
    FIT...

Originally posted by FITTINGS
    Hey Rat
    I see You don't understand that your mood and your status can change as soon as the weather in Moscow. So you would better keep silence and do your business. Actually you have already lost your authority in Russia for your bad manner. Just remember you can be left high and dry, I mean left empty-handed.

Best Regards,
    FIT...
    Fittings you have been banned from Musclezine, do you still want to fight with me? What are you talking about? Are you threatening me?! Very bad idea to threaten me on this board asshole.

Ret what is this?

You post a Bioreactorbox with methandiënoni, I was told that Russian pharmacist ALLWAY's used the term Methandrostenoloni?? We have tested the methandiënone they contained 4,8 mg, but we still considered them generics, just like the English version. And they allways where, the boxes I recieved last year reported Methandrostenoloni too. (see pic)I noticed on the picture that you posted that the barcode on the box to be different from the blister (700/717). I hope by God, you posted a generic box/blister and not a new one, that would complicate things even more. Please help me out here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Russian D-bol pic-comp2.jpg  

a few others

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Russian D-bol pic-drussian_bio3.jpg  

and again

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Russian D-bol pic-methandrostenolonebio3.jpg  

Re: Ret what is this?

Originally posted by dutchbodybuilder
    You post a Bioreactorbox with methandiënoni, I was told that Russian pharmacist ALLWAY's used the term Methandrostenoloni?? We have tested the methandiënone they contained 4,8 mg, but we still considered them generics, just like the English version. And they allways where, the boxes I recieved last year reported Methandrostenoloni too. (see pic)I noticed on the picture that you posted that the barcode on the box to be different from the blister (700/717). I hope by God, you posted a generic box/blister and not a new one, that would complicate things even more. Please help me out here.
    First of all I didn`t post any picture of russian dbol in this thread. And yes Bioreactor makes Methandienone not methandrostenolone . They have changed their brand name one year ago and Biroreactor methandrostenolone is no longer available.

Re: Ret what is this?

Originally posted by dutchbodybuilder
    Sorry to say but you`re wrong. Methandienone is legit and Biorector no longer produce methandrostenolone .

Thanks bro

I found out allready, shame that difference showed previous the russian fake bioreactor. Vovan stated the same on Elites http://www.elitefitness.com/ubb/Foru...01/048234.html
    That shows on the same thread the addy of a russian scammer.
    I guess the bioreactor company changed their name for the foreign bodybuilder market, because like you already said; "who in russia would want to buy d-bol?" But I think that by now every bodybuilder knows that methandrostenolone in Russia is the same as methandiënone in Europe, and they are just a few of the many chemical names for the same active ingredient in Dianabol .

incrediblemass is offline Junior Member
    The second pic in this thread(bioreactor dbol ) Is it real ones?? I have just like them now?

incrediblemass is offline Junior Member
    Retaboli2...please answer!? Just askin the second pic in this thread bioreaktor blisters? Are they real? YES or NO? I Don't have boxes.

Originally posted by incrediblemass
    Retaboli2...please answer!? Just askin the second pic in this thread bioreaktor blisters? Are they real? YES or NO? I Don't have boxes.
    REAL

gobisking is offline New Member
    HELP GUYS!!! ive got a tub of the bioreaktor stuff is it real???? tub of 300 tabs no markings i put a post up no one seems to know anything http://www.geocities.com/supersaiyansingh/myjuice.zip if u dload this zip theres pics of the dbol i got PLEASE TELL ME IF ITS FAKE OR NOT :'(

gobisking is offline New Member
    by the way it says METAHANEHOH written on it

That thread is 3 years old.

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Why do noobs seem to always bump old threads?

Thread Information