philcat is offline New Member

Any idea if these are real or fake?

Hi folks

I have been using Trenbolone Acetate and Equipoise or at least that is what it is supposed to be, but something is aromatising on me so I suspect that something is not what it's meant to be maybe a low dose bit of test?

I have posted pictures of Ganabol and a generic Trenbolone. The Ganabol is the one I suspect of being a fake (although they both maybe).

Note that of the three Ganabol I have used the one on the left, so the level is down. Also there are items missing from the packaging of the two on the right, namely the 50ml, the address and the bit about 30 days before sacrificing your cow for human consumption, finally the levels are a quarter inch out and both are unused.

If anybody has a view could you let me know please?

philcat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any idea if these are real or fake?-ganabol1.jpg  

Ganabol2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any idea if these are real or fake?-ganabol2.jpg  

Ganabol4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any idea if these are real or fake?-ganabol4.jpg  

Ganabol5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any idea if these are real or fake?-ganabol5.jpg  

Trenbolone1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any idea if these are real or fake?-trenbolone1.jpg  

GEORGE YOUNG is offline New Member
    GANABOL IS REAL AND THE TREN IS AN UNDERGROUND LAB....

GY....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any idea if these are real or fake?-vm-labs-ganabol-50-1.jpg  

@ GEORGE YOUNG

Are you sure about the two on the right? They are both unused and there is a large difference in level. Also the differences on the packaging and the colour inside the box is white for the two on the right and brown on the left.

philcat

Trenbolone 2

Just for you sweden!

philcat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any idea if these are real or fake?-trenbolone2.jpg  

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    changes r it's a new box, what i'm concern is about "AGITESE ANTES DE USAR" i may be wrong but
    as far my little knowledge oil based does not need to be agitate, so it can be fake too, i check
    the board's pic's does not have such statement bro...

Thread Information