omg_miiiike is offline New Member

Another Test E question..

Picked this up off of a friend, he gave me 2 bottles of this and 10 needles.. He said this is good for 10wks at 500mg per week.. Is this correct? This will be my first injectable cycle, still learning so bare with me.

Last edited by omg_miiiike; 08-03-2009 at 10:48 AM.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    I have not seen that lab before,looks good,you need to trust your source.Those labels sure do remind me of another lab that use to be around.Hey you need to cover the lab name,before you get in trouble.Good luck.

gigabitbucket is offline Associate Member
    looks good, but is not going to last 10 weeks at 500. You have 2 btls at 300mg per btl. correct?
    This is your first cycle, you may want to read other posts. Normally you start off at a much lower dose.

BUT this is your call. ENJOY and be careful.
    Stock up on some PCTs before you start just in case!!!!! things can go wrong and if you dont have a PCT "on hand", you will regret it!

CJAKT is offline New Member

Good DAY!!!!

I am currently using the same gear in the picture above. I was curious as to whether anyone here has ever used the same company who made this? I get mine from a very reliable source ie: bodybuilding state champ (you have 52 tries at who he/she is and then the year... good luck. LoL just a little joke to smile)

I also got from my friend who has the connect/source some Stanozolol capsules 50mg each (same company as Test entha. above)

**bump bump

curious if anyone has ever used and or knows anything about these
    Last edited by CJAKT; 08-18-2009 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CJAKT View Post
    I am currently using the same gear in the picture above. I was curious as to whether anyone here has ever used the same company who made this? I get mine from a very reliable source ie: bodybuilding state champ (you have 52 tries at who he/she is and then the year... good luck. LoL just a little joke to smile)

I also got from my friend who has the connect/source some Stanozolol capsules 50mg each (same company as Test entha. above)

**bump bump

curious if anyone has ever used and or knows anything about these
    Wanna know something funny? I'm from Maryland also, chances are we could of gotten it from the same source. How are your results coming along and how long have you been on? I'm going to PM you, look for it.

WRX333 is offline New Member
    Spot on for 1 jab of 500mg ew for 10 weeks.
    Good look mate. Just don't waste any. lol.

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    hmmm - new to me

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    Funny thing. The state champ here sells fake gear to about 90% of the people.

Bumping up to the top, haven't started yet.. Anyone else have anything to add?

Thread Information