Thread: Reforvit B

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Reforvit B

I love this stuff. Its cheap, makes you strong as hell, and best of all it taste sooo good

Gotta get your Vitamins in there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Reforvit B-refbw.jpg  

gokorn1 is offline New Member
    what kind og gains did u get off the stuff, and what did u run it with and for how long

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gokorn1
    what kind og gains did u get off the stuff, and what did u run it with and for how long
    I've ran it from 1.5cc ed to 2.5 cc ed. Used it on a few cycles. Test/eq is my fav with it but it goes with most test based cycles well. My bro used it @ 1cc along with me @ 1.5 his gains were still good. I get huge strength gains from it and unbelievable pumps.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I've ran it from 1.5cc ed to 2.5 cc ed. Used it on a few cycles. Test/eq is my fav with it but it goes with most test based cycles well. I get huge strength gains from it and unbelievable pumps.
    I second that. I usually run 1.5 - 2 cc's of it ED as my jumpstarter for the past 2 cycles.

big swoll is offline Member
    so its waterbased....i was always under the impression that it was oil based and that it was to be shot IM...i dont really know a whole lot about it though...i think i'd rather just take dbol tabs

roch is offline Member
    the taste always kills me. you get it whether you drink or inject. stuff works though.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    It is acutally dissolved in propylene glycol which is miscible with water. That is the good thing about the reffy: you can always do the simple water test to see if it contains an active compound. The propylene glycol dissolves in water but the methandro doesn't so it precipitates out, leaving a cloud behing. IMO, ref-b is one of the best buys out there!

Body is offline Associate Member

How 'bout tabs

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodcrane
    It is acutally dissolved in propylene glycol which is miscible with water. That is the good thing about the reffy: you can always do the simple water test to see if it contains an active compound. The propylene glycol dissolves in water but the methandro doesn't so it precipitates out, leaving a cloud behing. IMO, ref-b is one of the best buys out there!
    I've always used the Reforvit tabs and have had exceptional results with those. Have you tried both? How do they compare?

Thread Information