RAF3070 is offline Associate Member

Russian Dianabol?

Just purchased these from a reliable source and thought i would do a check, they are Akrikhin Russian Dianabols, now ive found the pictures on this site which relate to these as genuine, but the only difference is on the box, most of the writing is in English, not Russian like on the pics on this forum, and the leaflet inside is all in English, will they still be genuine Akrikhin Dianabols from Russia but they just decide to write everything in English? am I just worrying over nothing?

Thx in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Russian Dianabol?-copy-2004_02080018.jpg  

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    They never exported them to the English market...as far as I know they didn't. I believe they are fakes. Retabolil is in Russia...he may be able to chime in and give his .02. But I don't think they're legit.

Hmmm, there exactly identical to the ones shown as genuine on this site, but as i said, most of the writing is in English, the tabs are white with no markings on them.

Can anyone else help me on these?

Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by RAF3070
    Hmmm, there exactly identical to the ones shown as genuine on this site, but as i said, most of the writing is in English
    They're not identical...they are written in English. http://67.18.108.244/showpost.php?p=586366&postcount=3
    They also don't come in the blue box anymore.

Ok m8, ill question my source and let you know the outcome.

Thx for your help.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    lets us know how it turns out bro

Just an update,

I spoke to the guy i bought them off and he said they were from a very reliable source, as he deals with him a lot buying protein shakes and other supplements from him each week, he has sold these before to other ppl who have used them with no problems.

He said the reason that they come in English writing on the box is because they cater for the English speaking market as there is more buisness there than in Russia, he also said fake Dianabol wouldnt come as well packaged as that in foil seal strips and the instruction paper inside. I looked on the website of the firm Akrikhin and all that is English.

If I wasnt happy then he said bring them back and he will get me Anabol. Or, he said see how you go for the 1st 10 days and if I am noticing nothing then bring them back.

As I said they are from a very reputable source ( The guy is an ex Mr Gr Britain ) and he has been dealing with his source for years.

But I would still like some advice from you guys off this forum, many thx.

fake

Fake, if you search for older posts you'll see that we discussed this matter before and I've posted a letter rom Akrihin that stated they only produce in blisters in Cyrrilic language.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Russian Dianabol?-akrihin-fakes.jpg  

forgot

Those were sold in Canada a while back and everybody was satisfied, it's very well possible that they do contain real methandienone. We analysed the fake Bioreactor and those contained 4,6 mg/tab methandienone/methandrostenolone too. A shame you won't sell or exchange a package to me, that would give me an opportunity to have it analysed by SRCS.

pegasus is offline New Member
    I think those english blisters contained methyl test when someone had them tested. There is so much fake Akrihins floating here in Finland that its almost impossible to tell what are real and what are fakes.

So are you all saying theres a chance they could be real? Looking at the box and reading the detailed leaflet inside, its hard to belive they are fake.

Sorry dutchbodybuilder, if they are fake then ill need to return them all to my source, but if i do return them, then ill try and get a strip with some in for you, but i cant promise.

Ive included some more pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Russian Dianabol?-2004_02090001.jpg   Russian Dianabol?-2004_02090004.jpg  
    Last edited by RAF3070; 10-02-2004 at 10:38 AM.

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member
    Fake. 100%.
    Also new Akrikhin dbol looks absolutely different.
    One more thing. its very expensive and I`ve heard it will be discontinued very soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Russian Dianabol?-akrikhin.jpg   Russian Dianabol?-akrikhin_blister.jpg  

Ive read somewere else that yes, there fake, but they still work, they still contain methandrostenolone and ppl say there good, get the job done, just not real Russian.

Anyone else heard this?

tono is offline New Member
    They are made in the U.K. I beleive in Blackpool(?) but they do contain methandrostenolone 4.5mg. What did you pay for them? They are selling for £15 to £20 in most gyms.

fast is offline Associate Member
    I`ve had excactly same ones, I believe they contain some methyltestosterone .
    No big anabolical effect, but some dramatical strenght gains.

Very liver toxic.

Paid £100 for a thousand.

I spoke to some other guys on this forum and they reckon they made good gains on them, they rate em.

Very liver toxic? but arnt all orals.

Quote Originally Posted by Retabolil2
    Fake. 100%.
    Also new Akrikhin dbol looks absolutely different.
    One more thing. its very expensive and I`ve heard it will be discontinued very soon.
    Thanks for confirming what I said.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    how much did they cost bro

Thread Information