incrediblemass is offline Junior Member

Winstrol depot(older) help!!!

I have older winstrol 's like in the pic. It's even same lote than in pic R034. Then I have another lote R035 and there is two kind of amps. Only difference is amount of powder?

I have separated them 20 hours. other R035 amp include 30% powder and 70 water. And another 60%powder and 40% water?

Both amps look like in the pic, only amount of powder is two times more in other amp. So can somebody explain this???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winstrol depot(older) help!!!-winoldnew.jpg  

older?

Same batchnumber but older? post a pic. The difference in the powder/water is in some batches severe, some claim that there underdosed. I send a few mails to Zambon to ask for there explanation, but the didn't respond.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winstrol depot(older) help!!!-zambon-difference.jpg  

time

A pic that speaks for itself. Perhaps Zambon changed quantities together with there new look. According to the leaflet the amps contain the same ingredients, but it doesn't reveil the quantities.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winstrol depot(older) help!!!-zambon-deposits-1.jpg  

OK. here is my amps. Pic is not the best but you can see something. The text in amps are brown not black (it looks a black in pic) But one of the right have less powder than rest of them. These are separated 2 days in pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winstrol depot(older) help!!!-winstrol.jpg  

?

Thread Information