GatorDick is offline New Member

Sust & Deca..Mex. Vet.

Here are some pics, I don't know how to tell if it is legit...Please Help..the Sust came shrinked wrapped but the vial did not have a tab on the top, it actually looked like it had one that was pulled off..Thanks for any help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sust & Deca..Mex. Vet.-mvc-002f.jpg  

Here is how it came out of the box... notice the top..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sust & Deca..Mex. Vet.-mvc-004f.jpg  

Here is the Deca ..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sust & Deca..Mex. Vet.-mvc-005f.jpg  

en1222 is offline Member

Re: Sust & Deca..Mex. Vet.

My friend used that test and got alittle sick at first. He also go a hug abscess in his shoulder but maybe he was not shooting it right. I have seen them both before

Surely someone knows if this stuff is legit....i need to know..thanks

allsaucedup is offline Member
    I have used that test before it is not very strong but it is the real stuff. But my bottle was sealed with a over the plastic part. doesn't look like any deca from mexico that I have ever seen

allsaucedup is offline Member
    sorry I mean sust not test

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Yellow package is a 4 blend test (sust) made by loeffler and should have a lot # and expiration date on the side of it stamped ... Was the box already opened ??? Did you pull the top of the bottle yourself or was it already torn off ? Just curious cause if it was already torn off anyone could have flipped it off and sucked out the juice and put common peanut oil in there...

As for the other box that is Deca made by Tornell ... I see the top is still on this bottle and it looks legit to me ... see if the lot # and date on there match up with the ones on the website that are on the box ...
    Goodluck bro and hope this helps

The Sust in the yellow box was shrinked wrapped but when i opened the box the vial did not have a top on it....I didn't know if it came without a plastic cap on it..anyway i think it is what i call criscobolan(veg. oil)..better known as bullshit...Thanks,

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I got that same sust but only one bottle a friend gave to me ... I have not unwrapped it to see if it has a top on it ... however looking at the first picture it looks like the foil on the left side of the top is elevated ... which leads me to think that there once was a top on the bottle ... I personally would not inject something that didnt have a sealed top on it .. but thats just me ... hope it works out for you

RabbitX29 is offline New Member
    I have the same testosterona 4l-a and mine was sealed with a cap on the bottle.....I do get huge knots on the injection site hours after injection.

Tokkyo928 is offline New Member
    I have the same sust... and mine was sealed the same way but had a green top that says "flip off" on it... It has to have a top on it... no excuse... i would check it out first .. what is the experation date and lot #????

Thread Information