Thread: 5mg winny

renebopper is offline Female Member

5mg winny

my boyfriend got these for me. He says they are legit, but i have never seen these before and question the legitamacy.

His source said they are 5mg winny from march pharmaceuticals or body research.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5mg winny-cap0002.jpg  

another pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5mg winny-cap0004.jpg  

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi Rene, are there any markings on them? I cant really tell from the picture? Iv personally never seen white winnies before but that doesnt mean there arent any. Good luck and wait till ur sure what they are before u take them.

OG

ps. and if thats u in the avatar id say u dont need them...

they are light blue with no markings. That is me, but there is always room for improvement.

chinups Guest
    You are beautiful. I say you go with anavar rather then winny. You don't seem to need anything and if you take anything I would say something with the lowest sides.

Keep up the good work

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Ahhh ok light blue. They look white in the picture. If there light blue then more then likely they are ** winnies and legit.

So what are u looking for? IMO u really dont need anything. U look in great shape and u surely dont need to lose any weight. If ur looking to harden up with ur figure that should be easy for u without using AS. Keep ur diet clean and do some light weight training and i think u'd see the results ur looking for. Good luck!

OG

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Wow...You look great...

Now, aside from the obvious, maybe pm the original jason. He lives in thailand and may be able to better help you. The BD 5mg winnt tabs are very good as well. My ex was on anavar and it worked great for her. I'd get the Loeffler, Denkall, Spa or BTG...Make sure you know what those are before you take them. It's much more crutial for a women that she is taking the correct sunstances and not a fake or mis-labled product...

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    If they are light blue and smooth then they are most likely eye-pee winstrol which I believe is 50 mg per pill. I wouldn't give these to any female. Even to split them, they will likely not have an equal distribution in each chunk.
    You are a smart lady to ask questions before putting something into your body. Kudos to you.

sublang is offline Junior Member
    I have the same pills and was told that they are 5mg from March Pharmaceuticals.

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    If thats u in the pic why the hell are u taking thoes, sure dosn't look like u need them!

hawnzy is offline New Member
    I think they are 5mg tabs by sb labs judging from the picture if they are light blue with no markng

Thread Information