jewlzzz87@hotmail.co is offline New Member

need more help, i'm a newbie

What exactly is 17aa, and AAS? And need some diet advice, I workout every day, 3 sets of 8 reps, chest bi, back bi, shoulders, and legs. Is there a big difference between taking orally or injecting?

Shredz is offline Respected Member

Re: need more help, i'm a newbie

Originally posted by [email protected]
    What exactly is 17aa, and AAS? And need some diet advice, I workout every day, 3 sets of 8 reps, chest bi, back bi, shoulders, and legs. Is there a big difference between taking orally or injecting?
    17aa is steriods or any medication for that fact that can be taken orally. For example Winny and dbols are 17aa steriods.

AAS = anabolic /androgenic steriods.

Just to make sure you are doing back and tris not back and bis because you did them with your chest workout.

As for each exercise 3-4 sets 8-10 reps if you are trying to gain mass is your target. And about 12 total sets for larger body parts like chest, back, legs and shoulders and about 8-10 sets total for smaller bodyparts like calves and arms.

The arguement about steriods being injected and taken orally is on going. I personally don't believe there is a difference between the 2 just as long as what you are taking orally is a 17aa.

What do you need to know about your diet?
    Last edited by Shredz; 01-29-2003 at 12:53 PM.

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    Hey Bro
    Use the search button, there are many posts on 17aa's it will save you time.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    FURTHER BREAKDOWN FOR YOU JEWLLLL,,,,17aa is a chemical ester added to an oral steroid (pills) so that the steroid can survive the 1st pass thru the liver leaving the steroid to enter the bloodstream. 17aa is toxic to the liver and it is not reccomended to do oral a.s. for more than 6 weeks. Any oral should already be stacked with an injectable for maximum results. After discontinuation of any 17aa product, liver valves generaly return to normal. Products such as milk thistle and alpha lyptic acid should be taken during this time for healthier liver production aid. GOOD ENOUGH FOR U ! BIG-G

fast is offline Associate Member
    [email protected]

If 87 is the year when you were born you`re in wrong board

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    and wheres your tricep workout!?

Thread Information