Thread: Deca Dilemna

Italiangod65 is offline New Member

Unhappy Deca Dilemna

I think i might have problems with some deca , i got, ill put in a picture later but i dont think that will help, cause it looks exact to the real ones. It was a yellow cap, the silver lid doesnt turn, and the label is hard to peel off, and doesnt go all the way around. The only problems i got, are the batch number, and the expiration date. The expiration date is printed on the label and says 2004-11, and the batch number is 24119/310 the problem with this is that all 9 vials i got have that batch number and a picture i saw on this site, under Organon Deca, seems to have the same batch number???? Is that possible?? It was from an overseas supp, and the site claims no counterfiets, but im worried about that one...PLEASE help cause i also order Sust 250 which looked really real, some generic nolvadex , and some generic clen , which look decent. None came in boxes, they were packaged very cleverly to say the least..

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Sounds legit bro...but i pick would help a lot

D.W.

GeaR and SauCe is offline New Member

Sounds Real

I got some of the same Deca 's and I had the same concerns. I think they are real tho because thats how the new bottles are. Also, make sure they are all filled to the same exact level. On a level surface, they should be filled right up to the 'N' in the word 'Nandrolone decanoate. I'm still not 100% if mine are real either but I'd bet on it. Good Luck.

GEAR AND SAUCE

productnumber

bro thats the productnumber. The batchnumber is printed underneath the exp date, vertical on the label, with the exp.date 2004-11 it'll be 449819 or very close.

Italiangod65 is offline New Member

Thanks Dutch

See these sites that tell you stuff, give tons of wrong info, you saved me a lot of trouble there. I wish there was some quality info, on the rest of the web, good thing i found AR

Thread Information