Timbo is offline New Member

300mg deca by **?

I just got some deca . It is 300mg/ml, in a 10 ml bottle. The label says its by International Pharmaceuticals LTD. Anybody ever come across this stuff before?

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    Damn bro... I've heard nothing good about them. Some of my friends have gotten cute little vials of oil from them. I've read elsewhere that some of their shit is for real. But from my own personal knowledge, I'd say you got reamed. Try posting a pic, some bros may know more about the label than I do.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Only deca I have seen that was 300mg was Quality Vet. Sorry I cant help you out.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    TT makes a 300 mg deca , that is good i hear, however, I have never heard of neither of these companies making it. Well Quality Vet, maybe.. but EyeP LTD? Hmmm I have heard nothing but bad things about them..

G-S Guest
    Yes, ** does make a 300mg Deca . I'm using it now.

Dbolaholic is offline Junior Member
    put up a pick of the bottle. ** does make this.

I don't have a digital camera, so I can't post a pic. But the label is Red with Deca -Durabolin written in Yellow. The label is paper and the ink on it will smear when damp. To me it looks like someone used a good ink jet printer to make this label. What really got me concerned was when I read about some of the fakes (on the deca profile on this web page) and ** was listed.

If any of you guys could mail me a pic of what yours looks like I would appreciate it.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    ** definately makes 300mg deca , it is fine, post a pic definately a lot of the guys here have used that gear and would be able to tell you if it was legit

PunkRawk is offline Member
    qv makes a 300mg deca .....i have it

MindBomb is offline Member
    ** deca was tested, and turned out it was test.

I'm going to buy a digital camera tomorrow just so I can post a pic of this stuff. Mindbomb, you said this stuff was shown to be test? Do you know this for sure, just heard it through the grapevine? I'm starting to get nervous about this stuff. Anyway, I'll have a pic up tomorrow.

Thanks for the help.

Okay, here is a pic of my deca . Please tell me it is real.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Didn't work... Try again

Originally posted by Timbo
    Okay, here is a pic of my deca. Please tell me it is real.

Okay, trying to post the deca pic again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 300mg deca by **?-dec4.jpg  

here is a couple side shots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 300mg deca by **?-sidedeca.jpg  

hope these aren't too small to see. Still learning out to use this camera.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 300mg deca by **?-sidedeca2.jpg  

wrj
    wrj is offline Junior Member
    Never seen ** deca look like that but a remailer may have labelled and bottled that. Your best bet is to find out by using it. I know **'s stuff is usually of good quality, depending on the batch, and most definitely the deca is deca not test. Not flaming the other guy but I would never believe that myself having used alot of his products. Let us know how it works out for you.

mamma amigo is offline Banned
    is this deca from china or from czech?

greetz
    mamma

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, I finished a cycle of **sust and deca . It's for real, my bottle looks identical. Happy growing!

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by MindBomb
    ** deca was tested, and turned out it was test.
    Wrong. If you are going to make a statement, when you view a test result, atleast have the balls to come back and say "sorry, I was wrong"...

As they (I know what board you are speaking of) put up the wrong lab report for ** Deca .

** Deca is DECA..not test.

shotz is offline New Member
    A buddy of mine just used the same stuff stacked with some sus and got good gains.

Thanks for all the info guys. I started the journey today. I will post results in the coming weeks.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    theres a chek euro international pharmaceuticals and there is also a chineese one the eoro one is only 200mg perml and the ** is 300 .

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    I'm curious, the ** Deca300 is bottled and a label for another company is put on it? Hmmm... I think I missed something.

Pitboss is offline New Member
    Here is some 300ml Deca ... I have only heard of two mnfg that make 300ml in a 10ml bottle.. but I may be wrong.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 300mg deca by **?-mvc-001f.jpg  

noneck17 is offline New Member
    yah i just bought the exact bottle with the dogg on it, with the 300mg. Is this stuff legit or not?? Please dont flame me lol

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    It's legit.... Mexican vet grade TTokkyo is the company

Bigtim is offline New Member

** 300mg Deca

I've got two questions. 1) Why can't I type the letters of this mfg, when it is okay type another name such as Norma?
    2)If the deca is real in the pics, why would someone repackage it with a new label?

Thanks,

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    Yeah your fine mate, ** alias chinaman sends out huge jugs to his sources who inturn rebottle and relable them into 10ml and 50ml vials, some other sizes also, so you tend to get slight variations in print etc..but your's is fine bro.....I.P 300MGS DECA IS GOOD.....LMFAO it is not test.., i promise you are good to go mate....I.PS gear is in abundance in Europe you guys don't get the same quantity as we do...I.P has a large following and pleanty of mods and vets will agree his gear is decent.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Q.V. makes a deca300,,,, DENKALL makes a deca300,,, TTOKKYO makes a deca300,,, ANABOLIC DN makes a deca300,,, i think thats it for 300mg/ml buys of deca . (q.v. all the way!)

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    Q.V. makes a deca300,,,, DENKALL makes a deca300,,, TTOKKYO makes a deca300,,, ANABOLIC DN makes a deca300,,, i think thats it for 300mg/ml buys of deca. (q.v. all the way!)
    PVL makes 300mg/ml...

this post to timbo,
    I have used Qv Deca 300 and the vial looked nothing like yours. My vial was tinted dark brown. (deca can degrade in the presence of light). Also, my vial's label can be described as follows:

The label should appear strikingly well produced
    The label has a hot pink border around the perimeter of the label.
    There should be a matching hot pink swoosh across the top of the label.
    (looks just like the coca-cola swoosh)

DECA QV
    300 Should appear printed in deep blue in the upper left portion of the label

The label also has a high quality security hologram that says:
    QV SEGURIDAD

There should also be a lot # printed in the lower right portion of the label so that you can track which batch your vial came from, on the QV website. I'm not saying that your Deca 300 is bunk but, I know for a fact that deca does not preserve well in in clear glass where it can be exposed to light. Maybe your stuff was from a different batch but, it really looks nothing like any of the QV stuff that I've seen. All QV products have similar styling in the design of there labels. All should contain the hologram. I've seen QV Winny, Test Ent, and the Deca 300 and all of the label are quite similar in style. The color scheme used on the label will vary from product to product. The recent QV stuff has a lot of quality in its production. It shows in the ability to track individual vials to there original batches. The holograms. And finally, the bottles are dosed very accurately. Hope this info can help you timbo, I just want to share my experience with QV products.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    the deca 300 from TT is great love that stuff. And for some info - the last batches or few last batches of TT come in the same box minus the dog on box and bottle, but those also work fine. I don't know with the whole TT getting busted or closing whatever I heard, forget which one, if I would trust there last run of product. I heard everything was prop, not sure, just someone said that. But the ones with the dog and the 1st set of those without the dog are fine. QV makes a 10ml 300 deca. My friend is in the 4 week of that and cyp 200 from QV, and he is starting to get good gains, so it must also work.

Rajun1 is offline New Member
    redrumkev,

My friend has several boxes of the 'last batches' of Ttokkyo Deca 300 (Nandrolona 300 L.A.) minus the dogg on boxes/bottles. They looked very legit...raised Tk/23 lettering on glass bottom, TT holograms on boxes, white TT flip cap, etc. He hasn't felt any gains after week 3, yet. How far into cycle would you expect to see any gains? Stacked with QV Enantat 250 @ 500/week, and TT Deca @ 600/week.

Thread Information