NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member

Is my gear Legit or Fake?

ok....my first pic is of growth i recieved from overseas.... its russian growth supposedly....4 iu bottles....recieved exactly as it is shown....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is my gear Legit or Fake?-eli-hanna0003.jpg  

here is sustanon that i recieved. It is from turkey....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is my gear Legit or Fake?-eli-hanna0001.jpg  

and here is the test cyp i recieved. 10 ml/ 100mg made by centaur labs..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is my gear Legit or Fake?-eli-hanna0002.jpg  

and the last product i recieved in my order is deca 200mg/2ml by norma hellas... compared to the book it looks legit.....but your opinion is valuable.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is my gear Legit or Fake?-eli-hanna0004.jpg  

"D"
    "D" is offline New Member
    I had the same sustanon and was legit.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    is the date and lot number on the deca stamped on or printed?? You want it to be stamped.

pain

the deca exp date is stamped......the deca and the sustanon i think are legit....i am more interested in the test and the growth.....

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    i have gotten shit overseas that was fake:norma hellas deca ,same shit you have,and the sust.they all looked like the real thing .guess youll just have to do what i did.start cycling it.

ya....thats one way...just dont want to put crap into my body for no reason.....hell....to be honest...i ordered from him for the growth mainly for the price i was paying....hoped all other stuff was cool too...i guess i could stick with what ive used before which is mostly QV mexican gear..

adaptations is offline Member
    the normas are real if the corners of the lable are round...which by the lookof the pic they are....the sust and enanth i cant tell from the pic...
    the GH looks possibly chinees? and looks like your gonna need some sterile water for it...did it come with it?

mammoth is offline Member
    If I am not mistaken the test says propionaat on the package. So is it supposed to be cyp or prop?

No the growth did not come with any water to mix it with.... and its russian....or its suppose to be and the writing is in russian..suppose to be from lithuania... and the test is cyp....it sais...cyp prop on the box...but only cyp on the bottle.....

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Sust is legit, so is the norma deca ..dont know about the cypionate , but i would never inject myself with that growth..they look exactly like the ones from Lithuia (sp?)..which were made from human carcasses (sp?)...(dead bodies)..get rid of those mate!

D.W.

Ya dutch....they were made in lithuania....and i was told by a friend about being made from dead bodies...so there is no way im using that stuff......i was trying out the source....so no harm no foul..i guess....ive heard this source..sends some good things..but some bad things....so i guess he is off my list......

POSH is offline Member
    I got the same growth a few days ago. What is the expiration date on yours? I also got the directions with mine. I had them translated from russian to english. It is important not to let the growth reach a temperature above 50 degrees farenheit before OR after it is mixed with sterile water. I believe what I got is real, so you are probable good to go. Just get some sterile water to mix with it. And yes, it is 4 iu amps. Hope that helped, pm me for anything else. Also, how much did you pay for the growth?
    Last edited by POSH; 02-28-2003 at 05:06 AM.

POSH is offline Member
    Also, the growth I got was originally from Romania.

Thread Information