redrumkev is offline Associate Member

Pictures of QV products - poss fakes

I am going to post pics of all my gear. I believe the cynomel and clen are fine. No I have QV prop - cyp and bold (eq). The Cyp and Bold have the expir and lot date/number printed in black on the label - the prop the expir and lot date/number are printed in the same color text, like it was printed all at once. I was wondering if anyone has seen this before. I have pics also of the sealed boxes - and hal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of QV products - poss fakes-qv-3-expiration-lots-cir.jpg  

haligrams
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of QV products - poss fakes-qv-3-haligrams.jpg  

these tops - the bold has a circle missing on the top, only sealed around the top and bottom corners. The prop is completely sealed but has a seem line running around 3/4 of it. the bold has no seem line.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of QV products - poss fakes-qv-2-top-seal.jpg  

cyp numbers on bottle - next is prop - see how they are differenet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of QV products - poss fakes-qv-cyp-exp-lot-box.jpg  

the prop - same text for lot number as bottle text. I have just been told that the bottle is printed, then at a later time the expir and lot number/date is stamped on - could it all be done at once????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of QV products - poss fakes-qv-prop-bottle-box.jpg  

cyp holigram.

They are all so close to each other, only that expir-date text thing and the way they package was sealed. Does anyone have cyp or eq, but most of all prop pics from QV?

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of QV products - poss fakes-qv-cyp-seal.jpg  

prop box - close up of the expir.lot text
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of QV products - poss fakes-qv-prop-close-up.jpg  

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Hey Detroit....you look good to go. My QV prop looks liek ur's and I got big and strong on mine.

cynomel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of QV products - poss fakes-cynomel-front.jpg  

cynomel side
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of QV products - poss fakes-cynomel-side.jpg  

prop again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of QV products - poss fakes-qv-prop-bottle-box-2.jpg  

cyp another view
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of QV products - poss fakes-qv-cyp-exp-lot-box2.jpg  

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i have the same lot of QV EQ- looks the same

adaptations is offline Member
    i dont remember ever seeing any black Exp dates on ANY of my EQs that i have seen...the prop you have loks the same as the ones i have seen....but never seen the black writing before on a QV product...
    not saying its not real...but just letting you know

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    you're fine

xxxl83

gym sweat is offline Junior Member
    so photogenic arent they? lol

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Looks good bro- i think QV fakes are quite rare anyways.

GEORGE YOUNG is offline New Member
    ALL YOUR QV PRODUCTS ARE REAL.... THE FIRST FEW BATCHES OF QV PRODUCTS, THE LOT AND EXPIRATION WERE PRINTED ON WITH THE SAME WRITING AS THE LABELING ON THE BOX AND LABLE... THE NEWER BATCHES HAVE THE LOT'S AND EXPIRATIONS PRINTED ON....

NO WORRIES, THEY ARE LEGIT, AS WELL AS THE CYNOMEL....

GY...

Swoldier is offline New Member
    Peel off the holograms and see if they leave little circles this is a pretty good way to tell if they are real.

Swol

Mroby is offline New Member
    How good is the Bold QV? I might post a thread on the main question forum on people's opinions on the Bold QV. I know someone who has the hook up on it right now.

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    your QV looks good... notice how the hologram reflects colors... also peal back a hologram and it will leave dots behind.. and most of the holograms have 2 arrows pointing toward the center........

in reference to the bold and how it is going. I am not a fan of it right now. The gains are not as great as deca . But - i have to say i have been dieting - the last half of the cycle is lean mass/cut. And have not lost any muscle and am getting more vascular. I just don't have the massive look as before. Also - I am taking arimadex and that cut the bloat down to almost nothing. In fact - I believe it has help to lower or lessen some of the estrogen fat (ie, chest area and side of hips). I will say that the gains overall are small but i believe they are going to stay. I start the tren in a few days - then the winny a few weeks later. I also started the cynomel yesterday. So major changes are on the way. This 1st part of the cycle just seems kinda 'slow' - where my last cycle of deca/t-400 was an almost explosion of weight and strenght. This is more of a steady but gradual increase. All is good if I come out up 20-25% in lift and down alot in b.f%. Once I am leaned out a bit - I want to go back to bulking but also try and keep the body fat at a reasonable level.

Syphon is offline New Member
    How much Bold QV are you taking a week? I got a bottle of EQ and was just thinking about 200mg a /wk.

I am taking 550mg of cyp and 400mg of eq a week. half mon, the other half thursday.

usa190 is offline New Member

Question hey the cynome, is it ever fakedl

the mex cynomel. is ti ever faked. it is so cheap and i have't seem much of a difference with it. i just did a show a one week ago and i am not sure if it helped. i was on 50mcgs a day. it seems week. i have a friend who tried it and it did' t do much either. does it amke that big of a difference?

thetick is offline New Member
    your all good mine are the same, ive had all of them i got better results with the deca , than the eq. but the qv's have done well for myself and others that i know who have used them.

thetick is offline New Member
    does anyone have pics of the qv winstrol50mg 20cc bot.

INCHULK77 is offline New Member
    Look's good to me Redrumkev. All my gear is from QV. Some of the date's do not match but it dose not matter. I do not have pics. My EQ,Prop,Cyp and Eth were from QV and it was good stuff.

Superman83 is offline New Member
    Looks good

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    yea just curious why on one of the bottles of EQ that it is not sealed with plastic at the top. Bump

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    ur fine bro

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    yea just curious why on one of the bottles of EQ that it is not sealed with plastic at the top. Bump
    IMO, this doesn't mean a thing. Whoever shrink wraps these things might have done them different ways atr different times. As long as your holograms are good, labels are rounded...I'd say your QV is legit.

Btw, I just got the new Bolds with the english terrier on the front. The lot/exp are stamped on in black ink, just like your cyp/bold RedrumKev.

thanks for the info pumpseeker!

MyFriendsShoe is offline New Member
    The QV Prop you got is good to go, just finished 8 weeks of the stuff. I couldn't even sit down. You'll know it's good within 24hrs of shooting...Then start carrying around cushions with you...

glock13 is offline New Member

qv prop

Quote Originally Posted by redrumkev
    I am going to post pics of all my gear. I believe the cynomel and clen are fine. No I have QV prop - cyp and bold (eq). The Cyp and Bold have the expir and lot date/number printed in black on the label - the prop the expir and lot date/number are printed in the same color text, like it was printed all at once. I was wondering if anyone has seen this before. I have pics also of the sealed boxes - and hal
    I wanted to know if my prop is real,I saw on the qv web site that the prop has a dog on the box,mine does not.Can anyone help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures of QV products - poss fakes-steroids.jpg  

Thread Information