rimz is offline Junior Member

50mg winny tabs - real or fake

I just picked these up today and wanted to see what everybody says about them. I don't know a bunch about winny so let me know what you can. I was told by my source that these are 50mg ** winny tabs. The pics aren't real good cause my camera sucks but you can get the point of what they look like.

rimz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50mg winny tabs - real or fake-bdy_0215.jpg  

Here is one more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50mg winny tabs - real or fake-bdy_0216.jpg  

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Looks like the right size and shape,but I dont know whats up with the multi-color??All the ones I've seen are a solid baby blue.

Yeah I am wondering if these are some that somebody may have had for awhile and the color just came off. I don't know much about these pills so is that possible?

rimz

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The color does not come off. They should be light blue inside out and very soft. Something looks very strange with these... IMO - looks more like sushi than gear...

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Looks more like his d-bol somebody covered with blue coloring.
    I'd contact your source and ask whats up,see if you can send them back and get a replacement.I'd be damned if I'd take em!

PumpBreezer is offline Associate Member
    Looks like candy!

Nilsson is offline Associate Member
    The real deal!!

** only paint his new batch of 50mg Winstrol blue, to keep down the cost, ant to be able to seperate the tabs.

When i bought direct from **, I used to get baby blues, sometimes darker, and sometimes lighter. But as i said before, he paint them know. However, they are supposed to be covered wit paint. Have they benn exposed to light/water?

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    They look legit ... Pm me if you wanna know why they are like that ... i have the answer, but its not something that needs to be discussed on an open board....

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    hmm last ** winnies i have seen where coloured not painted...maybe some of the other guys can help you out?

D.W.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Not to be a smart ass, but why would anyone go with ** or any other underground lab when half the time you are never sure what the hell you are buying??? Personally I'd rather spend a few more $$$ and know my gear is legit with NO QUESTIONS ASKED

I know what ** goes for and trust me legit gear from a good source is not all that much more...

Originally posted by dutch windmill
    hmm last ** winnies i have seen where coloured not painted...maybe some of the other guys can help you out?

D.W.
    Thats right, tha latest batch is almost dark blue. Atleast one bath has been painted.

Outlaw_dk is offline New Member
    winny taps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50mg winny tabs - real or fake-winnyss.jpg  

winny taps 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50mg winny tabs - real or fake-winny-taps-22.jpg  

winny taps 3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50mg winny tabs - real or fake-winstrol1.jpg  

winny taps 4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50mg winny tabs - real or fake-yellow-winny.jpg  

winny taps 5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50mg winny tabs - real or fake-wintabttokkyo2.jpg  

Winny taps 2 is what I am familiar with for the 50mg tabs - very soft, small and light blue.

I totally agree with buff87 - but their oral winstrols are much more econmical then other Winstrol options. And I hear, unlike thier juice, they are sometimes a few mg's over. But I would never by the juice or dbolz from them - like buff87 said, those are better to spend a few bucks more for quality.

But if I got shit that looked like those tabs in the original posted pic from my pharmacist - I would never go that route again... those tabs look dirtier than a Thai whore...

** winny
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50mg winny tabs - real or fake-ip-winny-taps-analytical-results.jpg  

thai stanol 5 mg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50mg winny tabs - real or fake-stanol-5mg-thai.jpg  

thai stanol report
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50mg winny tabs - real or fake-stanol-5mg-taps-thailand.jpg  

BIG-G is offline Banned
    the yellow ones r 50mg winnys,, the pinkies r dbol , but even the 5mg winnys r the same looking as dbols exept there orange.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50mg winny tabs - real or fake-im000553.jpg  

When taking winny at 50mg/ed would I need to split them in half and take 25mg twice a day or just take the whole 50mg tab at one time? Just wanting to know what everybody would recommend.

rimz

Split them in half and take one every 12 hours.

Big G - I am still convinced that those are not WInstrol tabs you have - but rather Anadrol50.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    warrior, the anadrol 50mg tabs r blue, there on my source. Ive seen these in other sources as well. In any matter, there "shelved till the end of my cycle so if i blow up at the end instead of hardening up, ill let u know. BIG-G

cory12778 is offline New Member
    Warrior- I just picked up some of those yellow winny's for my friend and I thought they were anadrol 50 too but I'm not sure. My source says their winnys... lets just hope so.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    warrior, the anadrol 50mg tabs r blue, there on my source. Ive seen these in other sources as well. In any matter, there "shelved till the end of my cycle so if i blow up at the end instead of hardening up, ill let u know. BIG-G
    BIG-G, your "winny" tabs are identical to the 50mg C&K labs winny tabs my boy has....are those C&K labs???

popa is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by 5minsforfighting
    They look legit ... Pm me if you wanna know why they are like that ... i have the answer, but its not something that needs to be discussed on an open board....
    I think I know why there like that too....I'll pm you to see if my answer will match yours...

JayUzer is offline Junior Member
    the little baby blue 50mg winny tabs are great. make sure to grind them up and let them disolve under your tongue. I plan on taking my winny tabs in the next couple of weeks.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by buff87
    Not to be a smart ass, but why would anyone go with ** or any other underground lab when half the time you are never sure what the hell you are buying??? Personally I'd rather spend a few more $$$ and know my gear is legit with NO QUESTIONS ASKED

I know what ** goes for and trust me legit gear from a good source is not all that much more...
    100% AGREED!! FINALLY!! SOMEONE WHO THINKS THE SAME WAY ABOUT UNDERGROUND LABS!!

BUFF IS TOUGH ABOUT HIS STUFF!!

Thread Information