ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member

SUST!!!!! Tell me what U think!!!

Wus Up everyone!!!!!

I just got a shitload of of sust amps... TELL ME WHAT U THINK:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SUST!!!!! (From Pakistan)-sust4.jpg  
    Last edited by ECKO 747; 11-25-2001 at 12:37 AM.

A couple more pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SUST!!!!! (From Pakistan)-sust3.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SUST!!!!! (From Pakistan)-sust2.jpg  

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    What do I think? I think they'd look better in a syringe sticking in my ass...just my .01 cent.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    well i must say.....in a syringe stuck in my arse...or in my thigh...is much better than looking at them....as a matter of fact....thats where they just went....same ones as those too

sr71 is offline New Member

Karachi, Pakistan Sustanon 250

I just got the exact same amps. I was skeptical at first, even though my source is legit. Your sust 250 is made in Karachi, Pakistan by Abbott for Organon. Put it in your freezer for 12 minutes. If the testonerone separates from the oil into an opaque layer, then whallah...legit. Best of luck.

Boston is offline Associate Member

How Much????

What was the damage to your wallet?:

There is no question about it being legit (My source NEVER carries FAKES + assures 100% satisfaction (or your money back!!!) Now thats GOOD SHIT.

As for the price: I paid a little less than US 12 per amp.

(PS.. PLZ Don't PM me, I'm not a source, Nor will I solicit information on sources)

DeWil is offline Junior Member

Re: Karachi, Pakistan Sustanon 250

[i]Put it in your freezer for 12 minutes. If the testonerone separates from the oil into an opaque layer, then whallah...legit. Best of luck[/B]
    Can u use them after u tried the freezer test? Or do u have to throw it away?

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    ouch,,,thatll put a dent in your pocket

Originally posted by ECKO 747
    There is no question about it being legit (My source NEVER carries FAKES + assures 100% satisfaction (or your money back!!!) Now thats GOOD SHIT.

As for the price: I paid a little less than US 12 per amp.

(PS.. PLZ Don't PM me, I'm not a source, Nor will I solicit information on sources)

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    i got the same ones i was a little skeptical at first because the oil was really clear compared to others and they dont hurt as much as sustanon from nile.

Brian is offline Junior Member
    About 2 years ago I picked up 20 amps and they turned out to be fake.
    The M.L. No. is 000067
    P.R. No. is 002446

Awais is offline New Member
    I am so glad that my country Pakistan is helping u guyz to get huge hehehehe.
    man i had no idea about AS and now when i am here in U.S i came to know that tons of my doctor relatives in Pakistan have this stufff....i can get it easily n no one can touch me (legally speaking )

hehe...

good luk guyz!

keep lifting

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    all I can say is someone is braggin here. LOL. hint hint AWais.
    Anyways, that is kinda high bra. I have seen it for less than that. like 7.50 per amp.
    But anyways what do I know, I am a no body.
    As far as the puttin it in the freezer, man what a waste of test? But if you aren't sure, then sure go for it. But if you are that unsure, send it to me, and I will get rid of it properly for ya. No charge even.

mc_ake is offline Banned
    I ogt the same sustanon amps too, i pay £20 pound for a box of anything, eg. 6 amps of sus, deca , 100 d-bol, tub of anadrol & so on..... is this a good price, i'm not sure how much that is in dollars, pm me?

Meathead9 is offline New Member

Karachi Faked?

Has anyone seen these Karachi Sus faked? For those who have done them, how did ya like em? And lastly, doing the freezer test destroys the sus?

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by mc_ake
    I ogt the same sustanon amps too, i pay £20 pound for a box of anything, eg. 6 amps of sus, deca, 100 d-bol, tub of anadrol & so on..... is this a good price, i'm not sure how much that is in dollars, pm me?
    Check out this site for instant currency conversions: http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Hope that helps

mc_ake is offline Banned
    $28

Swoldier is offline New Member
    M Sust amps run less than 6 bucks. You should find a new source.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    6 bucks is awsome, i get them for around 9 and i thought that was good...thanks

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse

Re: Karachi Faked?

Originally posted by Meathead9
    Has anyone seen these Karachi Sus faked? For those who have done them, how did ya like em? And lastly, doing the freezer test destroys the sus?
    I got some of those too, and they seem to be kicking in now and I am halfway through my second week.

Might just be my imagination, or because I am diluting the prop with more deca after increasing the deca dose from the first shot, but I also have some Dutch sustenon spelled with an "e" in clear amp, paper label, red and yellow bands around the top and white band at the neck Portuguese spelling, and the one I did seemed to burn slightly more than this Karachi sust. Or maybe my inj technique is improving. Needle drifted around a bit my first shot while I was trying to aspirate with my clumsy newbie fingers on a glute shot. The Karachi stuff just doesn't burn as much, and only aches for about 2-3 days. Monday I will run up another of the Dutch ones for another comparison.

I doubt if the freezer will destroy it if you don't leave it in there too long. You should be able to shake it right back up especially if you warm it up first in hot tap water. BTW I paid US$8.50 ea to my UK source for 15 of them. The Dutch ones came form Pharma-group and I overpaid big time. I was gonna order more cause I didn't know any better and nobody had a chance to warn me that they were scammers, when a buddy on another board who had known me a couple of years took pity on me and helped me out.

DBC
    DBC is offline New Member

paki sus

I just got the same ones from a friend and paid $8 an amp for 20.
    He also makes sure that I am happy with his products.

fullysik1 is offline New Member

susts are fake?

I just got the same ones but I was on steroidresource.com and they said that any sus amps with the imprints on them are fake and only the organon amps with the label are real...i dunnno!

Thread Information