Thread: Usp Oil Pics

BIG-G is offline Banned

Usp Oil Pics

This is the 40cc bottle of usp oil that im gonna try as; adding 1cc to each of my deca /eth shots into my bicepts in an attempt at a higher peak! Whats ur guys take on this one???? BIG-G?????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Usp Oil Pics-usp-oil-1.jpg  

BIG-G is offline Banned

usp oil,,,,,,,,

another pic of the 40cc bottle of usp oil.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Usp Oil Pics-usp-oil-2.jpg  

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    What is USP oil? Is it synthol?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    terinox it is not synthol!! big -g is messing with shit again, basically he is being the AR gineau pig

terinox do a seach on big-g's thread about oil, he was already advised about this
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    That looks like the same vile from rkits fina kits. Not sure why your usin that man. I'd leave it alone. Synthol is not a good idea if you ask me man, suck it up and stay after the weights

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    While it is supposed to be sterile, you never know. When you have BA in your oil (like with gear) there is some maintenance of sterility. Also, That oil will all be absorbed in a week. If you use MCT oil (synthol) then it will stick around for months. You are basically doing a short acing synthol that probably won't provide very good results. Nevertheless, if you are comfortable with it, the danger doesn't seem severe, though sterility may or may not be a major issue. Give it a try and tell us if it works. I am skeptical.

-SF

BIG-G is offline Banned
    froid,,,,, those r my exact thoughts. I cant find myself mct oil, as to where this bottle costed me $7.50! Its sterebility is already measured in plus im mixing it in with the gear. I also realize that it will not last and will be metabolized quickly but thats the idea; see how i like it then get some GOOD, LASTING SHIT! 'ginny pig= i am part italian ya know!!

BIG-G is offline Banned
    United States Pharmacopeia(USP) is a quality standard for medicines and health care technologies (www.usp.org).
    as for the oil, it is probably sesame oil or peanut oil, if you are making home brew gear and getting it from a website, it is most likely sesame oil.
    sesame oil is not ideal for site enhancement as it will not stay is the muscle for very long, MCT(Medium-chain triglycerides) oil is the best oil to enhance a lagging bodypart.

Thread Information