VRO
    VRO is offline New Member

Thai Cytomel (Lionine) T3: Real? Please advise.

Hello,

I purchased Clenbuterol and Cytomel T3 from an online vendor. From what I can tell I've received Thai T3. My concern and question is that I cannot tell if this is legitimate and if it is, the what dosage I have received. the package clearly states 100mcg and the pictures I've found online report the same however I have I am now up to 1 pill a day and can identify no real effect.

I am of the opinion that these are probably 25mcg pills but am unwilling to ramp up the dosing until someone can help me shed some light on this. I've taken a couple pictures; one next to a 40mcg Clenbuterol tab and another with the labeling. See also the stock photo I've grabbed from the net.

Because I respect the efficacy of the hormone I am looking for as much clarity as I can find under the circumstances. Your help is greatly appreciated

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lionine t3.jpg 
Views:	924 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	114507Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cytomel package.jpg 
Views:	933 
Size:	264.6 KB 
ID:	114510Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cytomel-clen.jpg 
Views:	802 
Size:	312.8 KB 
ID:	114509
    Last edited by VRO; 03-16-2011 at 01:31 AM. Reason: resized pictures

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    They look good to go they pack them like that so smaller to beat customs

VRO
    Thanks for the reply, I guess I was too round about with my question. My instinct says it's real however I've received clen tabs a few times that were NOT 40mcg, and then some that were.

The pic with the two tabs illustrates this. the white pill is a 40mcg clen tab while the orange claims 100mcg and is half the size. Now I know it all depends how it's cut but has anyone used these tiny orange tabs in lieu of the more common white ones?

Like I said, I think they're 25mcg tabs but due to the nature of T3 dosing I am not as willing to up the dosage and watch for sides. So far on 1 tab daily for the last 5 days I see no effect, primary or side.

Hopefully one of you can offer some guidance on this, I'd like to know if I can up the doasge or if this is really all T3 is about. Currently I'm running cyp at 200 mg/ml a week and once I figure out the T# I'll be adding in some clen. My diet lately has been a bit funky but still emphasizing direct protein, low carb but my sugars have been way up for the last few days... Still it's my understanding this should be more potent than what I'm experiencing.

Thanks in advance,

bigandy82 is offline New Member
    i too have just purchased these T3's and cant feel any effect after taking 100mcg!!

bigandy82 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigandy82 View Post
    i too have just purchased these T3's and cant feel any effect after taking 100mcg!!
    took 200mcg this morning and still feel nothing!!!!!

VRO
    2 tabs? I've not tried more than one per day. I'm generally warmer and I'm slightly more inclined to sweat now, especially when I sleep but fat-loss or other demonstrable effect? Still none.

I'm going to post on other forums, it seems no one here has used these. Like I said, I'll bet these are 25mcg but, hopefully I'll find some guidance before my supply runs out.

Thread Information