personalbest is offline New Member

Post $12 Sustanon $13.00 Deca? Legit?

I finally found a source who actually shipped this time. Everything came in what looks like legitmate orginal vials. My question is the pricing. $12.00 usd for Sustanon 250' $13.00 usd for Deca from a DOMESTIC source. Price seems to be really good for real human gear.I have looked at photos and so far so good but want to be really sure. The Sustanon 250' has as the manufacturer: N.V. Organon Oss Holanda Exp(?): Vel.ate 2006-10 Lot/Lote?)442005 Deca: Norma Hellas A.E. Exp(?): EX5 04 Lot(?) L13063 Can anyone help me confirm this? I would like to keep ordering from them but need proof positive first. Thanks. P.S. I can't take a better picture of the vials right now but will keep working on it.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I can't confirm if they are legit (dunno about the lot #). However, the price I would say is reasonable, if not even a bit high. I mean 12 bux an amp of sustanon 250, is good and all. I have seen international prices at 8 to 10 dollars US for sus250. All depends on source/location. But, if the ones u got are legit, then your good to go, and the price is just what you gotta pay.

MaximumEdge is offline New Member
    i think thats too expensive, domestic wise, most sources buy in bulk overseas, usually i see those prices in local gyms, on net its cheaper.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by MaximumEdge
    i think thats too expensive, domestic wise, most sources buy in bulk overseas, usually i see those prices in local gyms, on net its cheaper.
    I do agree but I see guys at the gym paying $25 an amp from time to time....

Webb0101 is offline Junior Member
    i canada i pay 10-12 CANADIAN dollars for 1 amp of sust 250 so that is like 6-7 dollars American so it does seem a bit high. was it any cheaper if you bought more or is it the same no matter how many you buy.

prbuild is offline New Member
    Yeah def a bit high im in US, I pay $9/amp Organon Sustanon -Yellow Cap Organon Decas for $8.5 from a source overseas, dude is great too guarantees shippin not a bulshitter cuz i have tried to order some shit but he wont cuz he know most of the stuff is fake like the Normas that i want but he wont get cuz hes been scammed a bunch of times

malik is offline Banned
    yeah i think its expensive too ,,it pays off going international to order..personalbest u should try to get better prices or go international..peace

Kairys is offline New Member
    Sorry !!!
    Alex
    Last edited by Kairys; 03-26-2003 at 03:33 AM.

malik is offline Banned
    kairys delete this post bro ,seriously before you start any trouble,,your not aloud to do that

malik is offline Banned
    plus those prices arent all that good for international ,,winstrol amps for 13 it should be down by like 7 or 6,,peace

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Kairys, what a stupid ass thing to do!!!!!

simplyjakked is offline Member
    where i am at i found 15 dollar sust and thought it was the cheapest thing in the world bro. in my book you are lucky. prices vary alot in the black market!

image is offline New Member
    I've had many of those same vials (250's); thay're legit. $12 is a good price. I paid $15 but I could have sold them for $25 all day long.

Badass_lifter is offline Junior Member
    my deca cost 10 urs is alittle to expensive

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Jeez, you guys pay way to much..i get them all day long for $5 USD!!!

fast is offline Associate Member
    Personalbest: You can pay 100$/amp and it still can be fake. Post pictures if you want us to help you out with your problem.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Hey, prices look about medium range if ya ask me. But if that is all ya can find than that is what you are gonna pay. Post some pics to be totally sure bro.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by ironfist

I do agree but I see guys at the gym paying $25 an amp from time to time....
    i dont know if i should laugh or cry...thats ridiculous...who pays 25 for an amp of sust? thats like 5 bills for 10 weeks of sust...wow...im guessing really young guys who wanna get swole fast?

fast is offline Associate Member
    Funny.. 25$/amp is really really Funny

*edit* 200. post

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    If anyone wants to pay $25 an amp for sustenon, Ill sell them to ya all day..J/K

LOL

Thread Information