underconstruction is offline Junior Member

Question Clenbuterol in a bottle??

I bought a bottle of clen that contains 100 .20mcg pills the bottle says spiropent on the top and is made in mexico. The thing is that the pill is about the size of a penny and has no lines or carvings just a plain white pill. Does anyone know if they are real i will post a pick soon..... Please help

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    The size of a penny? that's a pretty big pill. I thought spiropents were in blister packs.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ropent+clen%2A

dizzle is offline Respected Member

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I have never seen clen tabs in a bottle. I have the ones that are in the 2nd link that dizzle posted.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    I am not familiar with any clen tabs that are the size of a penny....not from Mexico atleast. Spiropent tabs are not that big. My advice to you is that i would not take them till you found out exactly what they were. Can you post a pic of the bottle?? I have seen clen in a bottle before but it was from a american pharmacy.......and those tabs were tiny also.

well i was looking at them today and they are a bit smaller than a penny. I took one about three hour ago and i got real wired my girlfriend thinks they are caffine pills or something because i was real hyper for about an hour. I am going to try to get some pics up by the end of the week because the digital camera is at my her house. Why is it so damn hard to get a no bullshit source?

zozer7 is offline New Member
    I had some in a bottle before. The were bitter as hell and after being on them for a couple of days I was cramping like hell at the gym.

well i took one a few minutes ago and it was real bitter, i guess because i put it in my mouth and went to open my water bottle and it disolved a bit in my mouth. Zozer7 did this clen work for you. Did you fell the temp rise and the other effects of just cramps......Thanks

Thread Information