Syphon is offline New Member

Anyone Heard of Testo 4 By Loefler Labs?(Sustanon)

This sus come in a 10ml amp. I was wondering if anyone is familiar with this product or if it's any good.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    I have seen it before. I would not reccomend it because i would not inject anything into my body that came from Loeffler Labs. They have some good D-bol (reforvit) but you can take that oraly. This is just my opinion so take it as just that. I have a friend that did a cycle with it and injected it and he did NOT die so i guess it might be ok???

Good Luck
    Trevor

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    trevor why are you so anti Loefflor labs ?? you claim that there liquid dbols are dirty.. where is your proof of that have you done any form of lab testing or bateria testing on there products

I tried to research some more on the product but could find any good info. Maybe thats why its so much cheaper then your traditional Sustanon (Organon) that comes in a 1ml amp. Anyone else familiar with this product?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I agree with Trevor. I forget where i heard it, but i too would not inject something like reforvit-b into my body. I would only put it into gelcaps and swallow.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    agreed or not i wat proof!

I did a search on Loeffler Labs and found some threads regarding this product. Almost everyone said this stuff is not that good and they also mentioned. When injected it gives you one hell of a swelling. Recommend inject only in the gluteus.

Thread Information