SR15 is offline New Member

Organon Deca Yellow tops (pics)

Do both of these look legit? I'm mainly questioning the one with the darker, thincker print. Thanks.

Last edited by SR15; 05-23-2003 at 03:34 PM.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I can't tell from pic 3 but is that lot number printed on or stamped? Also try and peel the lable off the glass.The lable should be a pain to get off and should be real sticky.If it just peels and falls off the glass easy,good chance they're fakes

Thanks for the reply. The lot numbers and dates on both are printed on, just like the rest of the label. The labels don't peel off of either very well. Some of the paper and stiky stuff stays on the glass. Is there any way I can taste them? What does Organon Deca taste like?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Organon is a HUGE Corporation and they do not print the lot numbers the same time as the lables.A printed lot number is the sure sign of a fake.If you look at vitamin bottles to even toothpaste boxes,the lables are made and then the lot number is stamped on the lable.Never printed with it.Sorry man i think you got fakes.

Crap. I think you are right. I just tasted both of them. The one with the darker label taste like oil, with a slightly metallic taste. But the one with the lighter print has a strong metallic taste and made my tongue go numb. Do you have any idea what real deca is supposed to taste like?

Originally posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Organon is a HUGE Corporation and they do not print the lot numbers the same time as the lables.A printed lot number is the sure sign of a fake.If you look at vitamin bottles to even toothpaste boxes,the lables are made and then the lot number is stamped on the lable.Never printed with it.Sorry man i think you got fakes.
    A guy on another board just told me he buys yellow tops in a Greek pharmacy with the lot and date printed on. So, I'm not sure what to think. I know by the taste that it's more than just oil. I guess I'll just try them and see what happens.

Tilt is offline New Member

Thumbs up Deca Enquiry

I have used the exact same Deca , its real for sure!!!!!!

Tilt.

box

Did they come in a box?? Organon normaly NEVER prints with black ink, all ways grey. If you look closely you'll see that on the pics you posted on one: the letter n of organon runs trough, the same on the logo on another pic, like it was printed on a printer and smugged a bit with water.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Organon Deca Yellow tops (pics)-yellowtop.gif  

Re: box

Originally posted by dutchbodybuilder
    Did they come in a box?? Organon normaly NEVER prints with black ink, all ways grey. If you look closely you'll see that on the pics you posted on one: the letter n of organon runs trough, the same on the logo on another pic, like it was printed on a printer and smugged a bit with water.
    The ones with the darker print did come with a box. The box was flat packaged and the bottles were taped together. Those spots on the bottle that you pointed out are a result of removing the tape from the bottles. A little bit of the label stuck to the tape. The box was a five bottle box and it looked exactly like the boxes I see in other pics.

At this point, I think the ones with the darker print are a very good fakes, but I don't think it's just oil. Judging from the taste, I think it's probably 1ml deca with 1ml oil added, but that's just a guess.

Thread Information