Mordecaipsi is offline New Member

I got some Primo...dunno if its fake

I would post pics but i cant find my camera cable for the comp. But it doesnt matter because supposedly the Primo was taken out of original ampule and put in a new vial with a rubber top with no markings what-so-ever.

This was done for legal reasons so if it was foudn on him, his plcae, there would be no labels to say what it was.

He also takes off labels for his QV Prop/decc/eq and stuff for same reason.

Is he tellin the truth? Any other way to tell if its real or not besides the container? The color of the primo is very similar to Olive Oil........i hope thats not what it is.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    You're kidding right? I know I wouldn't buy anything like that regardless of who the person was. How do you know it's primo and that's it actually real and not olive oil? Exactly...you don't. Unless you get a lab to test it. My suggestion is to stay clear of it!!!

Yes i know, thats why im asking. I can return it, not really a "dealer", just a fellow gym goer. Is there some way i can tell EI. Taste? color?

Only a lab test can truly tell you what is in those bottles.

I'm not trying to flame you...but I think you should stay away from this stuff and then do your homework on AS.

Umm, i dont know why you think that i am ignorant about AS because i cant get a good source.

Originally posted by Mordecaipsi
    Umm, i dont know why you think that i am ignorant about AS because i cant get a good source.
    When you asked if you can tell if the stuff is real by taste or colour...it sounded very naive.

I'm sorry if I have offended you in anyway. Just trying to help...but I guess it's not needed. Carry on.

Yea, no prob. Im just getting real frustrated trying to find a legit source who doesnt ripp labels off or sells me prop sayin its decca....

Most guys i knwo who can get it r just meatheads who knwo nothign about dosage/anti-e's/diff kinds og gear, etc...etc. He refered to dbol as the "pink" ones.

Thread Information