juiceonthaloose is offline New Member

Quest comments and pics

I wanted to see what everyones opinion was on this line. I'm using the eth, deca , and the new masteron that is arriving soon. This company is one of the best in my opinion. Anybody with any comments?

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quest comments and pics-nandralone200.jpg  

eth
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quest comments and pics-testeth200.jpg  

tren
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quest comments and pics-tren75.jpg  

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I've never heard of them.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    uhm, i hate to say this but, those dont look all that real, i mean, the label looks like it was printed off of photoshop. my brother can do that in like 2 mins flat! but i dont know for sure, just imho, it looks fake. and secondly, i dont thin ka pharmacutical company will incribe test enth 9which is slang) as the main label on a vial...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by gundam675
    uhm, i hate to say this but, those dont look all that real, i mean, the label looks like it was printed off of photoshop. my brother can do that in like 2 mins flat! but i dont know for sure, just imho, it looks fake. and secondly, i dont thin ka pharmacutical company will incribe test enth 9which is slang) as the main label on a vial...
    I've heard rumors this was relabeled Spectro, but can't confirm it, I just know it's an underground company in Canada.

As for the slang, there are certain trade names that are registered and trademarked by certain companies. So Test Enth could be a legit name.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Okay here's comes the word...yes they are real...I guess as real as underground labs can get. No it is not relabeled Spectro...however I'm quite sure there was some interactions at one point.

This is made by an underground lab in Western Canada...that's all I'm saying about that.

Be careful bro...Quest is now being faked. I hope you know and trust your source...juiceonthaloose you can PM me and take this conversation behind the scene if you would like. I can help you a bit more on seeing if it's real.

Personally I would have spent a bit more money and got some other stuff. I personally stick to legit factory made products.

Thread Information