usa190 is offline New Member

Question qv eq real or fake..

hey is there a change with the box labeling.of eq bold 200 10ml boxes. i have two boxes with the same lot #s and exp dates but different boxes. one has a pic of a dog one doesn't. what is the chance of that,.everthing else looks the same.the stamp on the box is in black ...QVB 006
    EXP 09 2005.
    this just seems weird becasue they are the samw batch. the bottles are almost identical but some of the lettering on the green is in green writing(quality vet s.a. de cv)the other in red. i will try to post a pic.halograms both reflect color too.

popa is offline Senior Member

deltacharlie is offline New Member
    i noticed the same thing with mine. and the holligrams are in different places

chevy44 is offline Member
    the title of the thread is "qv eq real or fake?" by qv u meant .......quality vet .....right? if so then it should not have a dog, period. i think that ur referring to ttokkyo eq, which does have a logo of a dog, and to answer ur ? yes some have a dog on the box and some dont, now this doesnt mean they're real but i woudl do a search to make sure.......this sight has plenty of pics of ttokkyo products!

chevy44 is offline Member

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by chevy44
    the title of the thread is "qv eq real or fake?" by qv u meant .......quality vet .....right? if so then it should not have a dog, period. i think that ur referring to ttokkyo eq, which does have a logo of a dog, and to answer ur ? yes some have a dog on the box and some dont, now this doesnt mean they're real but i woudl do a search to make sure.......this sight has plenty of pics of ttokkyo products!
    I've seen the newest batches of QV gear, and they do have the dog on it. This just changed in the last 6 weeks or so. You can see it on there website.

http://www.qualityvet.com.mx

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    that it wierd that the same batch would have a dog and one not.

peel back your holos and see if you get slits or dots. if i am correct with the 006 you should have slits.

i got my buddy two last week and they were 006's and both were without the dog and both had slits.

i would write qv an email and ask, they usually get back to you in a couple of days

usa190 is offline New Member
    both have v slits and i did email them. are the fonts different on the batch i am talking about. one phrase in red and the other in green.

Thread Information