GreekMonsta is offline Junior Member

Have you guys seen these omna's before???

Can't seem to find any exact pics on the net of these, never seen any with the white dot on the amp, or the small writing above the omnadren (in russian) on the label, just want to see if u guys think they're legit or not.

thanks

GM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Have you guys seen these omna's before???-omn1.jpg  

hab_s is offline Junior Member
    never seen before sorry, i can see 250 written perhapps sustanon !!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Most Omnas do have the white dot on the amp.

You may have a Russian Omna...not sure about the origin.

strollin is offline Associate Member
    There are 3 types of Omna's. Each one is a different color depending on were it is to be exported too. I beleave the blue one's are for russia

Suga is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strollin
    There are 3 types of Omna's. Each one is a different color depending on were it is to be exported too. I beleave the blue one's are for russia
    Pasted from another board

OMNADREN - 2 fakes
    Old fake has a link around the neck and contains NOTHING, just oíl. It causes painful injection site for a few days after the shot.
    New fake - good news, contains 100 mg enantate. It has a point on the neck, just as a original Omnadren, but there is only 100 mg enantate inside. Why? Because as you probably know, JELFA is also producing Prolongatum, stuff with 100 mg enantate in the amps and Prolongatum looks absolutely SAME as Omnadren, only different labels. So, if you change labels, you CAN NOT FIND any difference.

We think, that directly people in JELFA factory are doing this change and because it contains something (100 mg enantate), it is very very hard find this fake version, because with old fake during cycle, you did not feel anything, now you WILL feel something and will be hard to say "this must be only 100 mg, not 250 mg".

The difference between original Omna and fake is the SIZE of the amp, the real one should be 1mm -2mm taller than fake one.

REAL OMNADRENS - 51-52 mm height, oil is 20 mm
    FAKE OMNADRENS with line around the neck - 50 mm height, oil is 16 mm
    FAKE OMNADRENS with point on the neck - 47-48 mm height, oil is 19 mm

Important!!! If you have originals, as I wrote above, do not be affraid if you receive amps with DIFFERENT COLOR of the point on the neck of the amp. The JELFA company is changing color of the point every aprox. 3 months. The NEWEST one has a GOLD/SILVER point. I can guarantee THIS!

GreekMonsta is offline Junior Member
    wow, what a post, that's so wicked... i measured the amps i got ....they come out to 51mm's in height and the oil in them comes out to about 19-20mm's ..... so judging by your post i think they're legit..... but i will be getting a new shipment of omna's in a couple of weeks so i'll use your post as a guide to figure out if they are legit.

thanks again for all the posts, i appreciate it.

GM

as usealy

fake, bro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Have you guys seen these omna's before???-rusomnadrencomp.jpg  

Thread Information