Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ed j is offline Junior Member

Question Norma Deca, legit or fake?

Hey guys, was wondering if these are legit or fake. Thanks. Peace out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma Deca, legit or fake?-norma1.jpg  

Here's another pic...

One more pic... Peace out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma Deca, legit or fake?-norma2.jpg  

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Real bro, look at the date stamp it doesn't look pre-printed and seem spot on.

Moved this thread bro.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    It's easier to tell fake Norma's by the box !. If the date and exp dates are stamped in black ink on the box their fakes. The real one's have the date and exp number's indented on the box top. I don't have a photo unfortunatly. Also the instruction leaflet should be wrapped over the amp on the real Norma's rather then wrapped tightly around as with the fakes.
    This photo will explain what I mean about the wrapping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma Deca, legit or fake?-deca-packin-x-2.jpg  

Here's the fake box tops. I don't know where I stored the real (indented) photos !. I'll ask around and get one from a friend and post here for future reference.

Here's the black ink stamps which are fakes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma Deca, legit or fake?-norma-box-top-view-.jpg  

The Iron Game Guest
    Hi bouncer, welcome to the board

Hi Iron looks like a good board. I tried the other Trie........ and it's full of the worst from our other board. Hope my archive of gear pix will come in handy here.
    Get Ret.2 over and some other's and this gear pix board will kick ass.

Bouncer

Black Stang is offline Associate Member

Damn Damn Damn

My vials look just like that, only the expiration date and lot numbers don't appear like that. On mine the expiration date is on top of the lot number. Looks like this -
    EX7 03
    12614 Does this mean I got screwed??? It does not say LT in front of the lot number, and no slash between month, and year. Someone please let me know. I have not started my cycle, cause I'm waiting on my Sustanon . This is a source I found on my own, and now I think I may regret it.
    Last edited by Black Stang; 11-20-2001 at 01:32 AM.

Ok here's the story with the fake Norma's as I understand it. I'm not an aurtority (Sp'ing) on this and the site where I first read it is gone. So please don't take this as gospel.

The fake Norma's which I posted here where supposed to have been test and found to be very very good, ie. 180-200mg per 2ml !!. I have used them in the past and found them good. I've also used the Norma's with the indents and did'nt find any difference !. Apparently (again it's not gospel) the fake Norma's are produced in Turkey !. I'll try get another friend over to this board to clear up matter's, I consider him a guru on Greek steroids .

If I was given the fakes again I'd have no problem using them.

REgards

Bouncer

Ok after much searching I've found what I think might finally answer your questions. There's a lot of pix to follow so MOD's if you wish I can repost these as a separate thread, just delete these please and it's done. No offence taken.

Here's the indented 'real' Norma box.

Btw for you guys who've had them shipped without the box I have fake and real label fonts pix to follow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma Deca, legit or fake?-norma2.jpg  

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    Thanks, I 'll be looking for those pics of the lable, cause I don't have the box. Thanks again Bro.

Here's the fake Norma fonts as printed on the box and I believe the amp labels.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma Deca, legit or fake?-norma-fake-font.jpg  

And the 'real' Norma fonts.

Just some more info regarding the fonts;

There is a 'real fake' out there. It looks exactly like real norma except for the differences in font (as you have noted) and on the reverse of the vial there is a spelling error (nandrolone dAcanoate).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma Deca, legit or fake?-norma-real-font.jpg  

I've tried to keep this very simple as it can get very confusing as there's so little difference between the two, and as Ive said, I've used the fake's before and the real one's without noticing any difference !.
    Regards

Bouncer

(One final bit of info, I don't know if it's true, just and observation on my side. The fakes had dull grey caps and the real had shiny caps !!!)
    Last edited by BOUNCER; 11-20-2001 at 01:19 PM.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Bouncer,
    great info and pics. I am royally confused, however. I think I got a batch with "real font" boxes, but black ink as expiration. No spelling errors, however.
    I cannot tell a difference, they both were the fire, IMO.
    I actually had soo many at one time, i wasn't able to utilize them before they expired (6-2001).
    Word on when fakes began to be produced?

planet

peekboou is offline New Member

Bouncer you tha man!

Bouncer,
    Help me out bro. I am confused as hell about my norma also. I have the boxes and they are imprinted on the top with the indented exp and lot number. The only two things I am confused on are these. 1. The paperwork was wrapped around the amp, there was tons of into, looks like more than what was over the ones in the previous pics.
    2. One the vials themselves the Expiration date is first and notes like this. ex6 03, and the lot number is below. The lot number matches the box, but the LT has been omited on the vial.
    Email me if you wish.
    Peek

my decas!

see bros!

forbb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma Deca, legit or fake?-deca.jpg  

For your info guy's, every single type of Norma Deca I've used has been as good as the other. The above info is all I have on them as is gather from not only my experience but from other guys on other boards too.
    If you have what you suspect may be fake Norma it'll work just as good as the other.

Bouncer

If you have what you suspect may be fake Norma it'll work just as good as the other.
    Bouncer
    I would have to agree bouncer. I still have "fake" lots in my inventory, along with the legit ones. They were produced in Turkey in violation of copyright infringement and are in court. BUT, still producing legit "fakes", IMO.

Does anyone have concrete evidence against the outfit in Turkey, had them tested in a lab, and can truly say bogus??

There's a very good post on elitefitness about lab test apparently done on them in (I think) Germany which showed they had between 180mg-200mg Nandrolone per 2 ml.
    I'll try find it.

Bouncer

Great Bouncer....

one of my contacts is also having one tested. However, he has been saying this for three weeks now. No response as of yet. He said it was 300.00USD for the test.

planetx

utah pump is offline Junior Member

Real

You can almost always tell by the exp date being stamped and not printed with the label

some more decas

hello

Guys see it!

First decas up is FAKE!!!

Forbb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma Deca, legit or fake?-fuldecas.jpg  

Utah Pump, not so my friend don't make a judgement on fakes on that theory mate.

Bouncer

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    The deca on top is fake bro. Check out the font style on the amps, it should be in a thinner style. If it expired in 2000 or something it could have been good, but nowadays norma factories have an other style font.

Sorry about that bro,

D.W.

heres the pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma Deca, legit or fake?-norma-real.jpg  

Dutch has dropped his gavel and has closed this case!!!!!

Lock this darn thread before some laddy unknowingly posts fake pics on top of Dutches uncontested beauties here, god damnit!!! Enough tomfoolery already!!

I need to join the digital age, bro's...no scanner, no digital camera=no pics from my collection.

planet

gregster is offline Junior Member
    My deca has the exp date printed on the top in black ink.

In addition, the label on the vials have square corners rather than round ones, is this another dead give-away?

I've used the very same deca in the past and have been satisfied with results.

NORMA-MAN is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by gregster
    My deca has the exp date printed on the top in black ink.

In addition, the label on the vials have square corners rather than round ones, is this another dead give-away?

I've used the very same deca in the past and have been satisfied with results.
    yep, that's right because some of the "fake" normas (as yours) are reported to contain just underdosed nandrolone ....

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    ED J,

I HAVE THE SAME ONE'S YOU HAVE AND THEY WORK GREAT!!

LATER BRO!

rocketman is offline New Member
    i also thought that the real norma's had no thin white line across the top of the vial's label. it's top edge ended with the norma blue.

Thanks all...

However, I found out that the Norma's that I have was rebottle here in Canada. My friend has been trying these for 5wks @ 300mg. This is his first cycle and he hasn't gain any strenght or size. I believe these are fake.

thejoe_l is offline New Member

ED J

THE SOSTENON-250 YOU HAVE PICTURED ARE REAL.......I HAVE USED THEM AND YOU GET GREAT RESULTS FROM THEM. WHO EVER TOLD YOU DIFFERENT DOSENT KNOW MUCH.

THE DECA SHOWN IS NOT FAKE...TO MUCH PARANOIA OUT THERE THESE DAYS, BUT WITH GOOD REASON..ALOT OF FAKE SHIT GOING AROUND. EVERYTHING ON THIS THREAD IS GOOD GEAR!

Originally posted by thejoe_l
    THE DECA SHOWN IS NOT FAKE...TO MUCH PARANOIA OUT THERE THESE DAYS, BUT WITH GOOD REASON..ALOT OF FAKE SHIT GOING AROUND. EVERYTHING ON THIS THREAD IS GOOD GEAR!
    Wrong buddy!

Deca on top is fake

D.W.

DUTCH WINDMILL

A buddy of mine had exactly that type and said he got great results from it. He was stacking test cyp with it...could he have been wrong??? I would think he would have been able to tell if it was working or not. He was doing 400mg a week with the cyp. -joe

Joe, whenebver i say fake i am speaking of a non-factory original. The deca shown on top is not made bij Norma-hellas. Probably it did contain deca, but it's not made by NH Greece.

D.W.

superspider is offline New Member
    hey dutch!do you know any dealers in belgium(ja ik eigenlijk in het nederlands praten.... uhh ik bedoel in zeeuws-vlaanderen(nl)of oost-vlaanderen?hulst-sint-niklaas?
    ik ken iemand en zijn prijzen zijn hoog:50tabs oral primo 70euro
    500*5mg winny 150euro
    wa d-bol 115euro
    zijn die prijzen hoog?(ik denkvan wel maar ben niet zeker)
    dus ken je iemand uit die regio's replie dan terug thanks!

DUTCH WINDMILL

I see! Thanks for clearing that up. I didnt want to think my friend was an idiot. He's been a juice head much longer then i and i have 14 yrs experience .

DDD
    DDD is offline New Member
    If you peel the labal up on norma deca there will be a white printed
    norma logo on the amp. genuine greek norma hellas(newer amps).this is not to say that all norma is fake if it doesnt have it but is a security mesure brought in by the company with the patent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information