Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Real or Fake? Balkan Test C w/Labmax results

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Real or Fake? Balkan Test C w/Labmax results

Here is a vial of Balkan Test C. When I ran the verification on the website it comes back as previously entered and possible counterfeit. If it is a Counterfeit then they did a good job. When you remove the blue stopper the rubber is embossed with BP and each vial is individually shrinkwrapped and all labels perfectly straight as well as oil levels being exactly the same. I know this doesn't mean that's it's legit but potentially more likely. Although, I will say my pharm grade Test for TRT looks like the label was put on by a 10 year old.

I also Labmax tested it and I've attached the results. In the picture it doesn't appear as red as it did in person. Under the UV light it did glow so I def. think it is legit.

Thoughts????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real or Fake?  Balkan Test C w/Labmax results-dsc_0137.jpg   Real or Fake?  Balkan Test C w/Labmax results-dsc_0143.jpg   Real or Fake?  Balkan Test C w/Labmax results-dsc_0149.jpg  

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    LabMax looks legit

Check out the the official Balkan site - it's down

Something is up about these fools

I'll zip my lip about their legitimacy from now on - they are just another BS'r in the black market

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    LabMax looks legit

Check out the the official Balkan site - it's down

Something is up about these fools

I'll zip my lip about their legitimacy from now on - they are just another BS'r in the black market

I noticed their site was down yesterday and today. You can still search for their verification system but you are prob. right about it being another BS underground lab. They only did a better job at being a little more high end. We're lucky in the regard that stuff is easy to find but unlucky because you never know what the hell you're getting.

Blog Entries
    Exactly - And what I am thinking right now, is that their shit is not counterfeit - but, instead never updated in their whatever system.

I am pretty much with you - But, instead of brewing I am staying will straight UGL. At least we know they're a straight drug dealer, not claiming to be what they are not. Or producing pharma counterfeits

What shit bags -sure did put up a good front though

No real pharmaceutical company will let their site go down without warning - Along with, their is no "real" pharmaceutical company in Moldova.

mietek is offline Member
    It has to be yellow glow under UV, I do not see what you have there. I do not see any fluorescence so I do not know what to say. Compare also vials under day light to labmax pictures, they look a little different.

My guess is that it looks like shit.
    Last edited by mietek; 11-04-2014 at 04:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    I change my mind - Balkan is shit - lol

Over glorified UGL - they had me fooled for a bit though

I'm not sure if it is bunk. This was my last LabMax test kit but I ordered more today. When it comes in I will do a side by side comparison of my TRT Test C and this Test C. Both are dosed at 200mg/ml. I will compare the two side by side to see what's truly going on.

Real or Fake?  Balkan Test C w/Labmax results-dsc_0147.jpg

mietek is offline Member
    I see some green, I do not think that any test has green residue. There is something else or mixed with other steroids in that case you will never get good results.

Are you using 365 nm UV or some cheap from Wal-Mart.

jripped is offline New Member
    A little late post, but I've used that same test cyp and it was real deal....blood tests to prove!! Good luck!!

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    What's this uv light thing? Someone please fill me in I've never seen that nor heard of it. Is this a simple test to preliminary confirm if your gear contains something other than just oil?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man
    What's this uv light thing? Someone please fill me in I've never seen that nor heard of it. Is this a simple test to preliminary confirm if your gear contains something other than just oil?
    Geez man, gotta stay with the times

That's exactly what it is - it's damn near worthless aside from telling you at least that the described compound is present.

mietek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jripped View Post
    A little late post, but I've used that same test cyp and it was real deal....blood tests to prove!! Good luck!!
    there are real and fake Balkans, fake and real look the same

mietek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Geez man, gotta stay with the times

That's exactly what it is - it's damn near worthless aside from telling you at least that the described compound is present.
    People pay $5 for test vial and expect it to be HPLC with all detailed analysis If you want to know more then you go to lab and pay for test $200 or more.

I have been using this test for a long time and it is worth the deal to tell you if you have bunk or legit gear.

xLoganx is offline Associate Member
    Learn something new every day! lol

Thread Information