Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gopher1979

Thread: real dbol? says March Pharmaceuticals and Body Research

gopher1979 is offline New Member

real dbol? says March Pharmaceuticals and Body Research

Confused after researching for an hour and finding conflicting results. Heres a pic of just the pills..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real dbol? says March Pharmaceuticals and Body Research-1422317533967.jpg  

spidermonkey is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gopher1979
    Confused after researching for an hour and finding conflicting results. Heres a pic of just the pills..
    Not being an expert or anything and only having tried d-Bol they look like the 1s I've had small hearts like a pale blue in colour sorry bro

mietek is offline Member
    just get the labmax test kit and stop crying like little baby if my gear is good.

there is no way to tell by looking at some stupid pills it can be anything, sugar pills.

gopher1979 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post
    just get the labmax test kit and stop crying like little baby if my gear is good.

there is no way to tell by looking at some stupid pills it can be anything, sugar pills.

Look at all ur posts u have made to peoples threads. U are a very negative person and never post anything usefull or even correct. Dont give advice about gear u dont know how to even take urself. U act like an expert, YOUR NOT! Why are guys like u even allowed to post? Unhappy, negative and useless people bug me! You need to also learn better english, its anoying to read when u write like a 3rd grader. Get some text books and stop talking like a little baby!!!
    Last edited by gopher1979; 02-03-2015 at 07:24 AM.
    Silvercrank likes this.

Thread Information