Face is offline Banned

QV ENANTAT - real or fake?!

i've been shooting this 500mg for five weeks and don't notice any leg swelling or anything near the gains i got from shooting 750mg's of sust/week. is it real or fake? if it is real i think it's shit.

face
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails QV ENANTAT - real or fake?!-bottle1.jpg  

Face is offline Banned

second

second
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails QV ENANTAT - real or fake?!-bottle2.jpg  

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Looks good to me. I had excellent gains of the 50ml's

Face is offline Banned

third

third
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails QV ENANTAT - real or fake?!-bottle3.jpg  

Face is offline Banned

fourth

fourth and last one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails QV ENANTAT - real or fake?!-bottle4.jpg  

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Im suprised you dont feel it. I loved that stuff. I felt it after the second week!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Look legit. it takes me about 4 weeks to start feeling T 250, as far as the test flowing thru my blood. But let's face it I have done many test cycles, so my receptors are all shot to hell LOL

adaptations is offline Member
    its legit.....round corners...fakes have square corners and the labeling is on croooooked......

Face is offline Banned

well

well, if you look closely the sticker ISN'T straight, it is a little crooked. maybe i'm just paranoid or just not feeling the test... i don't know. i'm also not really gaining weight. i'm on my second 10mL bottle now.

just started insulin tonight too, 4 units. hope that helps!

FACE

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    just peel your holo back and if you get dots or v slits you are good to go.

you will prob get dots bc it is an older batch.

en1222 is offline Member

Re: well

Originally posted by Face
    well, if you look closely the sticker ISN'T straight, it is a little crooked. maybe i'm just paranoid or just not feeling the test... i don't know. i'm also not really gaining weight. i'm on my second 10mL bottle now.

just started insulin tonight too, 4 units. hope that helps!

FACE
    Yo i am in my 6th week of 50ml QV enan and did not really gain too much, Alittle stronger.I have been eating like a horse also.

Face is offline Banned

hey

that's what i'm saying bro... not much gains. that's why i just ordered a ton of omnadrons. fuck this!!!!

face

BIG-G is offline Banned
    IM almost finished with my 2nd bottle of q.v. eth and i feel the same way. 2nd cycle is going all to nile sustanon 250mg eod for 14 weeks with eq at 600mg !!!!!!!

aanold is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by H BOMB

just peel your holo back and if you get dots or v slits you are good to go.

you will prob get dots bc it is an older batch.
    What happened when yopu pealed the hologram back??

Face is offline Banned

well

i got the slits but who's to say some mexican scum-bag didn't drain the bottle of the real stuff and just put oil in it? you can't trust ANYONE.

face

Definitely agree with you there bro.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    It looks totally legit. The only thing I would question would be that the lot #'s 04 I have seen were stamped on and not printed on with the same ink. But do not take this as saying it is fake. It may be an exception. The other thing that makes me say it is legit is the hologram. If you have seen the fakes, look closely at the Q and especially the tail of the Q. On the fakes the tail of the Q extends all the way to the last .vet where it is on top of vet.vet.vet. On the real ones, like yours, the tail of the Q extends to the second .vet. So I am going with legit all the way on yours. Also, next time you draw into the vial, drip a few drops onto your tongue and see how it tastes. The legits all have that chemical taste or numbing sensation. I don't think if it was refilled, it would have anything but plain oil in it, which you know what that tastes like. So I think you good to go.

en1222 is offline Member
    i am grabbing dura or sus next time. Fuck QV enan did nothing for me except leave me in pain....

billr is offline Junior Member
    I have attached a number of jpeg images at the bottom of this post that show the differences between real and counterfeit Quality Vet products. The images were taken from another site, so credit goes to the poster of those images..

Inasmuch controversy that exists over the 'quality' of Quality Vet products, a few things about the company stand out that make it one of the most progressive manufacturers of anabolic steroid products. No other company has taken greater steps in combating counterfeiting than quality Vet. I will discuss those techniques as well as give commentary on the attached images that show examples of real vs. fake Quality Vet products.

The first and foremost technique used by Quality Vet to ensure the legitimacy of their products is the holographic image that is applied to the outside of every box and on every label of AAS product they sell. Notice the reflected spectrum of color in the legitimate product vs. the counterfeit product as seen in the fake2 and fake6 jpegs. Even though the foil sticker has been counterfeited, it is not a true hologram, as can be seen when viewed from an angle in the light.

Another technique applied to the hologram is a number of micro preforations cut into the sticker, so that when removed, the hologram leaves either 'dots or 'slits' on the surface of the box or bottle as shown in holo 1 jpeg. It should be noted however, that this feature has been reported to be not very consistent, as many have said the hologram pulls off without leaving anything behind, especially on the newer lot numbers.

Quality Vet products also feature labels that have rounded corners as opposed to square corners as shown in the fake 4 jpeg, with the real product being shown on the left.

Lot numbers can also be either stamped on or printed as part of the label (as seen on recent QV stan100 products). Quality Vet has gone a long way in allowing the end user to verify this information by placing all of the valid lot numbers as well as lab assay results for the lots on their website: www.qualityvet.com.mx

In general, QV products are also manufactured with silver aluminum crimps and blue or green plastic caps labeled 'flip off'

This article should go a long way in dispelling many of the myths and rumors surrounding QV products.

Fake-1 http://board.ghostgym.net/modules.ph....jpg&AtchNum=0

Fake-2 http://board.ghostgym.net/modules.ph....jpg&AtchNum=0

Fake-3 http://board.ghostgym.net/modules.ph....jpg&AtchNum=0

Fake-4 http://board.ghostgym.net/modules.ph....jpg&AtchNum=0

Fake-5 http://board.ghostgym.net/modules.ph....jpg&AtchNum=0

Fake-6 http://board.ghostgym.net/modules.ph....jpg&AtchNum=0

the fake ones are on the right in the picture

topdog77 is offline New Member
    No that stuff is FAKE. I think you should send it to ME..
    Look good to me bro.

i dunno that pic of the hologram makes me wonder...
    billr

i take that back the hologram looks good but who knows right now there is so much shit going around i have 4 unused bottles that are potential fakes(my friend took two out of 6 and didn't gain a pound)
    billr

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    Got the same shit a couple months ago. Looks like the legit shit but after the injection my ass and some of my leg were damn near paralized! I had to use crutches in the middle of the night to get up and pee. It was so bad i couldnt work out or really leave the house because walking was excrushiating! Could hardly sleep. The shit made me sicker than a dog! had a fever at 102 for about 3 days after inject and had to piss constantly! My ass and leg finally started getting better after about 6 days! So due to my experience I will not mess with QV250!
    My dose was 2cc's.

j4uice is offline New Member

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I don't see a lot or exp in the pics.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    its an old bottle lordblitz

j4uice is offline New Member
    Mike21 you must of got some bad shit becasue i have ran qv250 in two cycles know and three of buddies have also.....shit works great at 250mg twice a week stack with deca ,eq,etc... minor injection pain....but i have heard that the 50ml bottle can be painful

Zoran is offline New Member
    Does anyone know how good the TESTON QV 200 is, I never hear anyone useing it?? Does it stack well with deca ??

2ripped is offline New Member
    100% legit. i have a ton of QV products.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I just got lot 10 EXP.2005,They dont have the lab test posted yet.
    Anyone tried it yet?

deltacharlie is offline New Member
    i thought all qv products said s.a.g.a.r.p.a. not s.a.g.a.r

strollin is offline Associate Member
    Thats the real deal! But I don't like Mex crap. First it's Vet which mean it's not as good then it's from Mex which means you never know what your getting. Always stick with human grade gear. The only thing I'd use from Mex would be Sten. I'm not concerned with saveing a buck I'm concerned with getting the best gear possible. If your really that worried about saving a buck go with a good UG lab like Proline or Ct. Pharma Inc. There both awsome and cheap! But thats just my 2 cents.

[i]Originally posted by deltacharlie[/]

i thought all qv products said s.a.g.a.r.p.a. not s.a.g.a.r
    Very good point. Check out the box in the first link in billr's post. The fake has the same s.a.g.a.r.

Face,

Have your results changed or still the same...natta?

Thread Information