burke8008 is offline New Member

Organon Deca Durobolin

I was wondering if anyone knows for sure if Organon still produces yellow top Deca Durobolin in 2ML 1ML:100 MG vials anymore? I purchased some from a website that had great reviews at multiple places but recently read on a couple of forums that they no longer produce the yellow tops anymore. Every thing looks legit as far as the packaging and appearance including a pharmacy stamp. This will be my first ever cycle so I really have no idea what to expect as far as results. Thank you very much!

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Deca for your first cycle? No test?

I got some Norma Testosterone to supplement it with but I am pretty sure that it is legit. Was just concerned about the Organon Deca because of what I read. I even called some pharmacies in Greece to see if they have it but could not get a clear answer from them.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by burke8008 View Post
    I got some Norma Testosterone to supplement it with but I am pretty sure that it is legit. Was just concerned about the Organon Deca because of what I read. I even called some pharmacies in Greece to see if they have it but could not get a clear answer from them.
    Isnt it labelled?

It is labeled and looks very legitimate like its from a pharmacy in Greece but what I read on a couple of forums is that counterfeiters can be very good. That's why I was trying to figure out if its still possible to get yellow top deca from Organon anymore.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It is labeled and looks very legitimate like its from a pharmacy in Greece but what I read on a couple of forums is that counterfeiters can be very good. That's why I was trying to figure out if its still possible to get yellow top deca from Organon anymore.
    Sure anything is possible. Only way to now for sure is send it out to be tested. Correct me if I'm wrong

Would it make sense to get lab work done (drug testing) to see if its real? How much does that usually cost and where do people usually go for that?

Lordluke is offline Junior Member
    Just use the test for your first cycle mate and save the deca for a possible second, you won't gain anymore by taking both.

Does anyone know if its still available?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Does anyone know if its still available?
    You have any pics? What the country of origin on it?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6285.JPG 
Views:	336 
Size:	1.75 MB 
ID:	161194Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6287.JPG 
Views:	484 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	161193Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6289.JPG 
Views:	358 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	161192It is made in Holland but sold in Greece. I know that this particular brand was very popular at one time but have read conflicting information as to whether it is still produced. I even called some Greek pharmacies but could not get a clear answer.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    LOL, I sure hope it's G2G. I just picked up some because they looked very good and I am trying to work with an injury. Didn't buy a huge quantity in case they are knockoffs, but they do look very good.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Oh ok. I am also trying to come back from an injury and have read great things about Deca . So do you know for a fact that they are still being produced?

If I did I would've bought way more than I purchased. I'm @ work so I can't do a direct comparison between your pic and what I have. But mine do.say they were produced in Holland.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Oh ok. This is my first ever cycle so I have nothing to compare it to. Have you ever done deca before?

Yes sir, but if this is your first cycle, I encourage you to make it a test only cycle.
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

I've looked around and I'm seeing the exact same numbers on the vials as yours and mine. They may be legit, they may be knock offs that contain Deca , or they may be straight oil. The main reason I picked up the ones I did is because the person that sold them.to me wouldn't knowingly push off fakes and has always been straight up.
    If they are fakes, it must have been one hell of a big run.
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-10-2016 at 03:03 AM.

Here's a link to a post from 2005. Compare yours to them. Weird how the numbers are the same isn't it? I guess one is a license number and the latter is the substance #?
    Deca Durabolin (ORGANON) 200mg/2ml - Greece
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-10-2016 at 04:15 AM.

That is interesting. I'm not sure what it means. What about your stamp number on the box? And you're right if they are fake they did one hell of a job making them look legit. Seems like a lot of trouble to go to to make something fake doesn't it?

And although this is my first time dealing with my supplier he has been responding to me quickly and said that he has a reputable source in Greece but he wanted the phone number of the pharmacy in Greece that I called to investigate it. So he cant tell me for sure that they are real or fake yet. I cant remember if I mentioned I called a few pharmacies in Greece to ask if they still sell it but with the language barrier I never did get a clear answer although one said that they no longer produce it in 100mg/ml anymore. Not sure what to make of that though.

I've spoken with a couple of guys that are running these and they are satisfied with them. Even if they aren't Organon, I feel they are G2G.

Ok, cool. Keep me posted on your progress if you don't mind since you know what to expect.

Trevis is offline Associate Member
    Oh ok. This is my first ever cycle so I have nothing to compare it to. Have you ever done deca before?
    ran deca (decaver) for one of my first cycles, combined with orals, was great.

Thread Information