Thread: Finaplex Gold ?

SUPERSPRING is offline Junior Member

Finaplex Gold ?

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THIS. DOES IT LOOK LEGIT OR BOGUS?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finaplex Gold ?-gold1.jpg  

MORE PICTURES
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finaplex Gold ?-gold2.jpg  

MORE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finaplex Gold ?-gold4.jpg  

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    It's real bro..... Valopharm is an underground lab.... This is just premade for you... Cheaper to make it yourself, but if you don't mind paying more to save you the trouble it's pretty much all the same thing...

Bigshot is offline New Member
    How do you make it yourself?

sniper105 is offline Junior Member
    Many threads on this, just hit the search for "fina" or "finaplex". Looks yummy, how much did you pay?

Meee is offline Junior Member
    $360 Price Tag.

Worth not having to sweat it out making the shit.

Bigshot is offline New Member
    $360 is the price floating around here too!

What kind of gains do you get from one bottle. The price is kinda steep!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Holly Shit! that's alot of coin for that bottle.... Just make it yourself and save a few $FRANKLINS$......

Mags are saying that seasoned pros are gaining up to 20 lbs of muscle with one 30cc bottle of Fina Gold.

We shall see. Being a novice myself, I figure I will see good gains from one bottle...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Bigshot
    $360 is the price floating around here too!

What kind of gains do you get from one bottle. The price is kinda steep!
    Holy shit!!! Is that canadian or US? I only paid $200 US for my bottles...

I paid $360 Canadian. Is the Fina taken every 2nd day?
    I plan on using it this summer...

captcanuk is offline New Member
    That's the real shit dude, you'll love

THANKS!

billr is offline Junior Member
    watch out for the fina cough and taste, ewwww
    billr

BIGBry is offline Junior Member
    check http:/www.animalkits.be make your own kits

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    here is an interesting read on valopharm fina..one of the reasons i will not try any valopharm products.

All That Glitters Isn’t Gold!

Recently, a lot of people have been asking me about a product called "Finaplix Gold" made by Valopharm. In fact, a columnist for MuscleMag even wrote about it, singing its praises. I did a little snooping (and product testing) and this is what I came up with:

1) Valopharm is not a legit company. It’s a bootlegger operating somewhere in America.

2) Valopharm makes (or at least labels, see below) three different products: Finaplix-H, which has a pink label, is supposed to be 33mg/ml of trenbolone acetate and comes in a 30ml vial; Finabol 50, which has a silver label and is supposed to be a 50mg/ml version, and of course, Finaplix Gold, which has a gold label and is supposed to have 100mg/ml of trenbolone acetate in a 30ml bottle.

3) Finaplix Gold is supposed to be a 100mg/ml clear solution. So how come the bottle I saw had a bunch of particulate matter in it? I can only assume the bootleggers didn't filter it all that thoroughly and there’s a lot of leftover methylcellulose from the pellets (unlike GAC and Ttokkyo, Valopharm uses the cattle pellets to make their product line). This isn’t a real problem by itself because the binders are harmless and is a cosmetic inconvenience at most. But consider the next point:

4) GAC and Ttokkyo only make a 75mg/ml trenbolone product and there’s a reason for this: you can't get much more than that into a milliliter of oil without jacking up the benzyl alcohol content so high it causes tissue damage. If you try to make more than 75mg/ml using a kit, you’ll end up filtering off and losing a lot of trenbolone, despite what the makers of the kits tell you. So how can Valopharm make a 100mg/ml product?

Valopharm can't make a 100mg/ml product! Here’s something you might find quite interesting to know: I had one of our readers who contacted me purchase several bottles of the Valopharm stuff (several of each version) over the last two to three months in order to test them in the molecular biology lab at his local university, as well as test them "clinically" (i.e. he used them on himself).

He withdrew 2ml of solution from a sample of each bottle and put each sample into a glass cuvette which was then placed into a Guilford Spectrophotometer and hit with 550nm beams of light. Now you’d expect the results to be different for each of the three samples due to the supposed concentration of the solutions, but lo and behold, they were all the exact same! What does this tell us?

5) It tells us that all three products tested have the same concentration of trenbolone! My guess is that it isn't 100mg/ml (impossible anyhow, or nearly so) or even 50mg/ml. I bet they're all 33mg/ml and Valopharm is just labeling them differently.

The good news is that all of them contain trenbolone acetate for sure, as this reader grew pretty well on them, describing gains in strength, vascularity and hardness which is what trenbolone is known for. However, seeing how the pink labeled bottles are much less expensive than the other two and based on the testing I described, I’d only buy this product and not the silver or gold labeled stuff, which certainly works well but is painfully expensive considering all three versions are probably the same thing.

PIKE09 is offline New Member
    YEAH, I SAW THAT ARTICLE AT TESTOSTERONE .NET. I WOULDN'T BUY IT EITHER.

prodigy is offline New Member
    looks good...thats an ton of money though, getting it for $300 canadian around here (toronto)

even at the higher cost it is still worth it in the gains you will make if used properly

PIKE09 is offline New Member
    Prodigy!!!! Read the damn post by Big-JDawg

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I have the same bottle but my bottle is brown not clear? Have they changed the bottle?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, i have a brown bottle too, got fever, light headed, and sick as fuck from it, ,that stuff is grabage imho. had pretty bad pain from it too, i wouldn't doubt it being 100mg/ml, i couldn't walk for a few days after quad injections, so hey, whatever, regardless the stuff is dirty

dj

jdvctt73 is offline New Member
    Why not make it yourself . You can make a
    50ml/75mg , for about 120$$$ . And you will
    know that it is the real deal....

somedude247 is offline Member
    That fina gold is good shit...I have the same gold vial...but $360....ripoff!!! I pay 225 CDN ....I've heard Valopharm is somewhere in the Toronto area too..(underground lab)

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    whoever said gaining 30lb from a 30cc bottle of fina is possible is full of shit imho, fina is a not a mass steroid , you will gain little to nothing from it on its own. You need to mix it with dbol , test to make gains then its a good stack, on its own you will get leaner and harder great strength gains, but no mass

peace

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    On a side note, it is possible to make fina at 100mg/ml, I have done it several times, I will admit it is a pain in the ass to filter(it takes me 4 filters per 100ml) but it can be done.

Thread Information