JJ_Stin is offline New Member

Hulk 400 by Steris. Real or fake?

Hulk 400 by Steris, I got two bottles but they look kinda fake.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3084.JPG 
Views:	620 
Size:	1.75 MB 
ID:	164822

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It's definitely not the pharmaceutical Steris, believe they quit producing back in the late '90s/early 2000s as best as I can recall. It's UGL. Not saying it's junk, just saying it's not the old school pharma Steris.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    It's definitely not the pharmaceutical Steris, believe they quit producing back in the late '90s/early 2000s as best as I can recall. It's UGL. Not saying it's junk, just saying it's not the old school pharma Steris.
    Thank you for your feedback, this might be a dumb question. But, what does UGL stand for?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    UGL = underground lab.

Steris quit producing certain products after fudging QA paperwork as best I can recall. Think the FDA withdrew approval of Steris after that. Whoever is using the Steris name is an UGL. Steris never produced a T400. Think their main line test products were 50mg/ml prop and seems like they made 200mg/ml enanthate , but it may have been cyp. (It's been a long time since this occurred).
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

mietek is offline Member
    home made,

the test enan I see around is legit usually except that always underdosed

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    UGL = underground lab.

Steris quit producing certain products after fudging QA paperwork as best I can recall. Think the FDA withdrew approval of Steris after that. Whoever is using the Steris name is an UGL. Steris never produced a T400. Think their main line test products were 50mg/ml prop and seems like they made 200mg/ml enanthate, but it may have been cyp. (It's been a long time since this occurred).
    Hmm, thats interesting for sure. When I googled Steris, I couldn't find much at all on it. So, I knew something was up, ehh oh well. I just took 0.5ml for about 3 hours ago or so in my left glute. I guess time will tell if its legit or not.

Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post
    home made,

the test enan I see around is legit usually except that always underdosed
    Safe to take?

fazedsb is offline New Member
    The only way to find out is to jab

Out of curiosity what is the blend?

Thread Information