Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: Has anyone seen this !!!!!

Marsoc is offline Productive Member

Has anyone seen this !!!!!

Exactly why i hate not being sure. Figuring I can send some to a poison control center to get tested. But I just got this Arimidex liguidex, liquid NOlvadex . Attachment 165152Wondering if it's ever been seen before unsure what research lab it's from cuz dude took off the label but let me know thanks.

Attachment 165153. Maybe this is more clear. Click on it

My Clomid and sus 250 is legit I'm sure. It's from Maha pharma. But this I got research before ingesting it

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks pritty plan if u ask me. Might be good but never really can tell

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    Looks pritty plan if u ask me. Might be good but never really can tell
    I know. I mean dude wouldn't want bad busniness like that. And he said it was his personal but still I never can go off of that alone. Have you ever seen yellow or blue shit like that before ?

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Virtually all research chem shops color there products different colors. Just do a google search for research chems, and you will see they all color there compounds. It helps with identification. You will find a few that dont color them but lots of them do, so its normal for them to be colored. Its the first time I have seen liquid dex dosed so high.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Virtually all research chem shops color there products different colors. Just do a google search for research chems, and you will see they all color there compounds. It helps with identification. You will find a few that dont color them but lots of them do, so its normal for them to be colored. Its the first time I have seen liquid dex dosed so high.
    Right so I wondering how I can tell this is legit personally. Don't wanna take a chance it's bunk for pct. 1st cycle

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^^ Agree with jstone. I see no reason to dose the l-dex @ that concentration. Not really sure how well it would suspend at that concentration. It will be a tad aggravating to pull 1/20 of a ml to get .25mg of anastrozole. Personally, I would ditch it and buy new from some research company or preferably pharma.
    Not to insult your source, but I have a feeling the reason the label is gone is that your source is hoping to keep himself in the loop as far as $$?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    ^^^ Agree with jstone. I see no reason to dose the l-dex @ that concentration. Not really sure how well it would suspend at that concentration. It will be a tad aggravating to pull 1/20 of a ml to get .25mg of anastrozole. Personally, I would ditch it and buy new from some research company or preferably pharma.
    Not to insult your source, but I have a feeling the reason the label is gone is that your source is hoping to keep himself in the loop as far as $$?
    Oh of course. My sanity is worth it. But that's the problem...getting that done lol and yeah he don't want his source gone cuz of money. I been trying to search by image and can't find it.

This is what I would recommend as well. If you cant get pharma, go with a well known research chem shop.

You can get lots of pharmacy grade products online coming from India and the EU.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    This is what I would recommend as well. If you cant get pharma, go with a well known research chem shop.

You can get lots of pharmacy grade products online coming from India and the EU.
    Right I guess I'm just sketched out on the whole mailing process etc. anyway I can do it involving a money order etc. or something without my Intel on it. Feel free to private message thanks fellas
    Last edited by Marsoc; 08-28-2016 at 09:50 PM.

You could Google 5mg/ml liquidex and get an instant hit, but I would still ditch it. It's too hard to draw a dose @ that concentration, IMHO, and again I don't see it suspending well at that concentration.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

You could Google 5mg/ml liquidex and get an instant hit, but I would still ditch it. It's too hard to draw a dose @ that concentration, IMHO, and again I don't see it suspending well at that concentration.
    I googled it and everything and found no similar pics.

No, I found no pics, but using the terms "5mg/ml anastrozole 60 ml" and quickly found a place selling this concentration and volume. They bragged how theirs is stronger than other research chems, which makes me believe they have low quality raws, aren't very knowledgeable about what they are doing, or both.
    Personally, I would put it in file #13 and go elsewhere. Good luck!

I found one and they done have pictures of their liquid dex. Research chem site are basically ugls, and operate the same. I recently heard of one that is supposed to be great, but I haven't used them yet.

Theres no real way to tell if its good or not other than trying it. Which I wouldn't recommend without some form of back up.
    almostgone likes this.

First of all I wonder even if i do trust it is real and try it. How will i know it's working not to mention I measured up the proper dose and its literally like 1 hash mark on the syringe I have for intramuscular injections. Like 1/16 of a ml since the concentration is so high. It's literally like a drop or 3. What will the issues be if over dosed

Too much your and E2 will be in the crapper. I don't think it will suspend well enough at that concentration to all own for any kind of an accurate dose.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    5mg/ml of dex seems odd

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    5mg/ml of dex seems odd
    I actually seen it some other places. People were talking a bout it and I think I found that dose again online. Yeah I'm just going to wait and be sure. I have Clomid and sus 250 by Maha pharma. It's just that shit was a surprise. I mean. Who knows so I'm wait till someone tells me they seen it and approves before anything. How will I know if it's good or not if I do try it ? And it has a certain smell to it. Kind of like a weird smell like if you ever smelled Playdoe. But mild. So yeah. I'll chalk this one up to the game I guess

Thread Information