Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lntense
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: Do I need to ask? BD & GENESIS

schering is offline Junior Member

Do I need to ask? BD & GENESIS

Well they're not mine but here they are.....

Apparently one bottle of the "Genesis" got stuck in the fridge to see if anything crashes out of this oil.
    Anyone else touched a bottle of this 2016 zombie gear?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do I need to ask? BD & GENESIS-20170330_174844.jpg   Do I need to ask? BD & GENESIS-20170330_174822.jpg   Do I need to ask? BD & GENESIS-20170330_174902.jpg   Do I need to ask? BD & GENESIS-20170330_174918.jpg  

I heard test compound would crash out at cold temps, seems like all those who always say "The only way to know if your gear is gtg or not is to just shoot it!" could be wrong . Anyway if this were me and it never crashed out, straight to the garbage can...

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My Genesis gear has scratch off anti counterfeit codes.
    But I've only used test prop and winny from them so far,
    and the TP was in amps. Good stuff.
    Don't know about those vials though.

mietek is offline Member
    BD seems to be fine but it is not the same company old BD was busted a few years ago somebody else reactivated this brand name since it was one of the most popular

lntense is offline Junior Member
    I had Genesis, like 7 years ago lol. And pretty sure it was a fake then, but was potent gear. Legit genesis certainly isn't in production at all in 2016 which is when that was manufactured.

That doesn't mean the product doesn't have hormone in it. Get blood work and let us know if it does.

Why am I seeing people doing the freeze test on gear? lol. That's not a good indication of the quality.
    almostgone likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post
    BD seems to be fine but it is not the same company old BD was busted a few years ago somebody else reactivated this brand name since it was one of the most popular
    I never heard a positive thing about BD. I'd stay well away, there are more reputable ugls around.

Legit Genesis?

Was it ever anything but an UGL?

lntense is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Legit Genesis?

Was it ever anything but an UGL?
    It was always an underground lab. Just the original Genesis was a glorified UGL that was known to have good products, then came the fakes.

I'm just reading and learning here... Good stuff, so these are obviously counterfeit UGL of a UGL, this is like second generation marketing. LMAO
    I remember the hype with BD and this guy got these for cheap just to see what the BD was gonna look like. Wonder if they are showing up anywhere else yet, I can guess they will be marching around soon.
    Wonder why they wouldn't just slap a new label of some kind on there since it wasn't very costly t start with. I can only feel with things like this that you truly get what you pay for. But most of the time your probably paying for someone else's reputation. IDK, not experienced enough to say.

These got frozen and made some opaque precipitate glob so I was told by another member that is the test crashing.
    GTG

Well, as you know,
    Precipitation only means that there was something that fell out of solution when you cooled it. Probably steroids though.
    But dose, bacteria, etc is still anybodys guess.

Ive never used the freeze method as I don't think it very common for gear to contain nothing at all, that's too easily spotted when people don't get results.
    (But I don't buy if the net so I allready know how other people I meet in person have reacted to the gear, and selling fake gear to AAS users isn't exactly something most people dare to do when they meet them in person)

It tells you it's not just oil at least, but not that much else.
    schering likes this.

Thread Information