I sure hope so...
    BG likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Beautiful job!

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Obs!

yea, home brew, so i wasn't paying attention to how much i was actually putting into the vials. the nice little labels are more for looks than knowing what i have. i could have just use a sharpie.

i think i catch the drift though. Everything was filtered at .22 and pressure cooked. i did other stuff to stay clean and professional with what i could afford. i don't have easy access a lab.

what level of standard do you only accept? my biggest regret is not having a mass spectrometer to analyze the raws.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 03-19-2017 at 01:53 PM.
    Obs and Richard Cabeza like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    Thanks Obs!

yea, home brew, so i wasn't paying attention to how much i was actually putting into the vials. the nice little labels are more for looks than knowing what i have. i could have just use a sharpie.

i think i catch the drift though. Everything was filtered at .22 and pressure cooked. i did other stuff to stay clean and professional with what i could afford. i don't have easy access a lab.

what level of standard do you only accept? my biggest regret is not having a mass spectrometer to analyze the raws.
    You dont use a sharpie because you take pride in your work! Thats a lot of gear!
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Blog Entries
    yea, i didn't realize how much i had. just one of those lasted me about 14 weeks at 500mg/week. this will last longer than a year if i cycle then cruise on HRT for awhile. not sure how that works. is that not blasting and cruising? no cool name for HRT + cycles?

CubanCyclone is offline New Member
    Nice, where do you get your goodies from beother.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

CubanCyclone is offline New Member
    @Too-$mall

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

mietek is offline Member
    Attachment 168353
    just thought i'd share
    with whom, DEA ?

gio2012 is offline New Member
    I don't have a lots of knowledge in this area but WOW!!!. Never thought that an individual is capable of making this stuff on a smaller scale (even if you have the raw material) ... Unless this is a joke and for some reason I am believing it..

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test prop dosed at 250mg/ml ?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Obs!

You can just go by melting point on the raw crystals. That's cheap and easy to get.

Blog Entries
    sorry guys. this is knowledge you need to go out and attain yourself. i didn't get tons help and i don't 'know people.' every man and woman's body is their own responsibility. do it alone, or don't do it. some of the guys here are extremely serious about this lifestyle and it's who they are almost.

this is not knowledge that should be easily gotten. to allow that would be disrespectful. it's also dangerous and highly illegal in some countries, so don't ask me about stuff like that. observe the photo and appreciate. thats it.

-shoot, what was the test p supposed to be at? im not going to be hating life for that later right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    You can just go by melting point on the raw crystals. That's cheap and easy to get.
    i did that but check out this chart i found. Attachment 168416 maybe i'm just a dumbass and can't read it, but it looks like a micro filter isn't going to do a perfect job. raws could be contaminated with lead, pesticides etc... filtration helps but a 'purity verified' raw is much better.

seeing a doctor about HRT is the best route for health reasons flat out. you really never know what your getting without analyzing the raw... could spell doom. cancer, stroke, lead poisoning, mercury poisoning, heart attack. im sure the list just goes on and on.

i should just throw all of it away.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 03-21-2017 at 08:29 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    i did that but check out this chart i found. Attachment 168416 maybe i'm just a dumbass and can't read it, but it looks like a micro filter isn't going to do a perfect job. raws could be contaminated with lead, pesticides etc... filtration helps but a 'purity verified' raw is much better.

seeing a doctor about HRT is the best route for health reasons flat out. you really never know what your getting without analyzing the raw... could spell doom. cancer, stroke, lead poisoning, mercury poisoning, heart attack. im sure the list just goes on and on.

Ah, hell. Send it to me I will dispose of it.
    Too-$mall likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    sorry guys. this is knowledge you need to go out and attain yourself. i didn't get tons help and i don't 'know people.' every man and woman's body is their own responsibility. do it alone, or don't do it. some of the guys here are extremely serious about this lifestyle and it's who they are almost.

this is not knowledge that should be easily gotten. to allow that would be disrespectful. it's also dangerous and highly illegal in some countries, so don't ask me about stuff like that. observe the photo and appreciate. thats it.

-shoot, what was the test p supposed to be at? im not going to be hating life for that later right?
    Need some independent testers

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries

You test the purity of the raw product. I worked in a micro lab and when we made stock compounds from raw materials, we used the exact same methods and materials as far as Watson filters and such. It was sufficient as long as we observe aseptic techniques strictly.

Granted we got raw material from verified pharmaceutical labs. But the whole point of raw purity testing in the home lab is to see how pure and quality your raw compound supplier is.

Blog Entries
    ok thanks,

so you mentioned melt tests, purity, and quality and i just have 3 questions.

what do i ask my supplier for in order to verify that they actually deal in legitimate pharmaceuticals? see who they have contracts with? that'll be hard. i assume i really can't know based on their answer because they can just lie. the best i can do is to do my own research. i'll ask anyways of course. i doubt they are legitimate. the packaging was not professional. it was once strange, and second seasoned criminal

besides melting at, or around the right temperature, what is the optimum melt temp range for highly pure crystals? lower, middle, or upper melting?

is out of range totally bad?

they all melted at about mid range. the test E was mis identified as test c by my supplier as well.

i found this out based on the cool down physical state of the raw. apparently test c takes on a more dry state, while test e stays oily. just what somebody told me when i told them about it.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 03-23-2017 at 08:08 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Attachment 168353
    just thought i'd share
    NICE looking family,,you should be proud of your babies

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Nice job!

Thread Information