Like Tree10Likes
  • 5 Post By Obs
  • 3 Post By Couchlock
  • 2 Post By Obs

Thread: Is this crystal or powder? (DNP)

rmojo is offline New Member

Is this crystal or powder? (DNP)

Hi

Is this DNP crystal or powder?
    Really important for half life (calculating intake for cycle)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC06881.JPG 
Views:	1198 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	170711
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC06883.JPG 
Views:	871 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	170712

rmojo is offline New Member
    Seriosly? No one can identify DNP ?

Blog Entries
    its the right color that's all I can tell you...

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    If you are having to ask this question about a compound this dangerous you need to throw it in the trash.
    Seriously.
    ghettoboyd, TRA, EDCG19 and 2 others like this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    You'd be better off tooting crystal meth-amphetamine to cut than put that junk in you
    EndlessApex, marcus300 and Obs like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    You'd be better off tooting crystal meth-amphetamine to cut than put that junk in you
    There is a new cutter out now that is second to none called "Krokodil".
    You can google search under images to see the amazing results from satisfied users.
    Last edited by Obs; 10-17-2017 at 03:03 PM.

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I think about this stuff every now and again. Not sure why. probably because whenever I hear about it it's always how dangerous it is. I believe that carbs and anything that raises your blood insulin levels can kill you by causing you to overheat / cook from the inside out. do you need to buy a microscope to determine crystal from powder? Good luck and stay safe. this stuff would work well on a Keto diet, but i don't really know enough to say that.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 10-21-2017 at 07:41 PM. Reason: spell check got me

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    isn't Krokodil a sedative like morphine? it's an opioid, so it's also addictive. was used for pain treatment. works as a weight loss drug? weird. you were joking right? this stuff sounds like death in a needle.

looks dangerous. This is from WIKI

"Illicitly produced desomorphine is typically far from pure and often contains large amounts of toxic substances as a result of being "cooked" and used without any significant effort to remove the byproducts and leftovers from synthesis. Injecting any such mixture can cause serious damage to the skin, blood vessels, bone and muscles, sometimes requiring limb amputation in long-term users.

Animal studies comparing pure desomorphine to morphine showed it to have increased toxicity, more potent relief of pain, higher levels of sedation, decreased respiration, and increased digestive activity.[
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 10-21-2017 at 07:40 PM.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    isn't Krokodil a sedative like morphine? it's an opioid, so it's also addictive. was used for pain treatment. works as a weight loss drug? weird. you were joking right? this stuff sounds like death in a needle.

looks dangerous. This is from WIKI

"Illicitly produced desomorphine is typically far from pure and often contains large amounts of toxic substances as a result of being "cooked" and used without any significant effort to remove the byproducts and leftovers from synthesis. Injecting any such mixture can cause serious damage to the skin, blood vessels, bone and muscles, sometimes requiring limb amputation in long-term users.

Animal studies comparing pure desomorphine to morphine showed it to have increased toxicity, more potent relief of pain, higher levels of sedation, decreased respiration, and increased digestive activity.[
    Yes I was joking. I just think dnp needs to go in the trash with other life ending things that kill you from the inside out. Krokodil is an absolute disgrace to any living thing.

People asking about what compound they have with a bag of supposed dnp... They might as well be asking if their meth is crystal or shake and bake.

My point is dnp is a disgusting disgrace the same as amphetamines and narcotics. Things like dnp give the stereotype that AAS are bad because bodybuilders are know to use it so it must be a steroid right???

I blow up every time I read an article classifying insulin or hgh as AAS. I read many pages recently from a renowned doctor lumping peptides and AAS together claiming an enlarged left ventricle as an inevitable side effect etc..

All these cliches come from morons running compounds they have no clue about.

One of the side effects of krokodil is exposed bones...
    Literally just as that reads, it eats the flesh entire off your bones in extremities first usually. Yet somehow useless individuals take it to "feel good"???
    TRA and Too-$mall like this.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd say if you want to cut, piss off Obspowerstroke but good...by the time he gets through chasing you you'll probably drop about 20 lbs.

Alexanderthenatty is offline New Member
    Its powder. the cristal ones are the ones that are coated and look like legit pills. I've done 7 cycles of DNP already as an experiment in a lab to a rat, not a person and it def works. but it has a catch:
    -It will raise the body temp and burn atp storage but will not release stubborn fat, you will need to use yohimbine or carnitine to release that fat so it can be burned.
    -you need to work your way up in dosage (first 3 days 100, and see if you are allergic, if not then crank it up to 200 for an additional 3 days, to see how you feel) it takes about 3 days to build in your system. don't exceed 400, my rats can only tolerate 400 because it gets really hot at night during their sleep and sweat like crazy during the day. Hydration and potassium is a must (Add Vitamin E and C at least 5g a day)
    -use 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
    -take at least 50mg Benadryl after 3 days of finishing the cycle so your receptors reset.

*I don't recommend the usage of this dangerous drug. I only use it in lab research

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderthenatty View Post
    Its powder. the cristal ones are the ones that are coated and look like legit pills. I've done 7 cycles of DNP already as an experiment in a lab to a rat, not a person and it def works. but it has a catch:
    -It will raise the body temp and burn atp storage but will not release stubborn fat, you will need to use yohimbine or carnitine to release that fat so it can be burned.
    -you need to work your way up in dosage (first 3 days 100, and see if you are allergic, if not then crank it up to 200 for an additional 3 days, to see how you feel) it takes about 3 days to build in your system. don't exceed 400, my rats can only tolerate 400 because it gets really hot at night during their sleep and sweat like crazy during the day. Hydration and potassium is a must (Add Vitamin E and C at least 5g a day)
    -use 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
    -take at least 50mg Benadryl after 3 days of finishing the cycle so your receptors reset.

*I don't recommend the usage of this dangerous drug. I only use it in lab research
    Or you can work hard and lose the same fat with changes to diet and lifestyle...

Dnp is never safe but i guess the safest way to do it is
    1. Keep it very low dosed... not 400mg/day which will end up 1g built up in your system

2. Buy a micro scale and assume the dnp is 100% pure

3. Throw that shit in the bin and dont take it again

Thread Information