Ajinkya is offline New Member

Orogin Pharma Germany.. opinion

Hey guys i bought this.. it seems legit to me, bought from a chemist here in india, mumbai.. ALPHA PHARMA was not available.. Some problems going on, this was the next best option.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Orogin Pharma Germany.. opinion-2015-09-20-15.11.57.jpg   Orogin Pharma Germany.. opinion-2015-09-20-15.12.14.jpg   Orogin Pharma Germany.. opinion-2015-09-20-15.12.34.jpg   Orogin Pharma Germany.. opinion-2015-09-20-15.12.54.jpg   Orogin Pharma Germany.. opinion-2015-09-20-15.13.06.jpg  

Nick147 is offline Associate Member
    Looks nice, you never know till you try.
    The only indian juice I tried, was radjay. It was great, hope your is also fine.

coronawires is offline New Member

Hi is Orogin Pharma a genuine brand

Quote Originally Posted by Ajinkya View Post
    Hey guys i bought this.. it seems legit to me, bought from a chemist here in india, mumbai.. ALPHA PHARMA was not available.. Some problems going on, this was the next best option.
    Hi i have been using Tren Max depot product of orogin pharma...i am however skeptical whether it is a legit brand or not.. if anyone has used the brand and has got results please do let me know whether it is fake or not..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Orogin Pharma Germany.. opinion-4.jpg   Orogin Pharma Germany.. opinion-1.jpg   Orogin Pharma Germany.. opinion-2.jpg   Orogin Pharma Germany.. opinion-3.jpg   Orogin Pharma Germany.. opinion-5.jpg  

Last edited by coronawires; 07-08-2017 at 12:47 PM.

olaphg10 is offline New Member
    looks good i also went to their site and wow what a site good latout of products you cant purchase from them but waiting on info to get sourse lloks good and legit use to find out

Thread Information