Thumbs up Organon Deca and Sustanon

Hopefully they came out ok enough,Feedback please ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Organon Deca and Sustanon-mvc-015f.jpg   Organon Deca and Sustanon-mvc-016f.jpg   Organon Deca and Sustanon-mvc-017f.jpg   Organon Deca and Sustanon-mvc-018f.jpg  

Here are more

hopefully better
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Organon Deca and Sustanon-mvc-019f.jpg   Organon Deca and Sustanon-mvc-020f.jpg   Organon Deca and Sustanon-mvc-021f.jpg  

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    The deca is fake. Take a look at the yellow tops in this picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Organon Deca and Sustanon-deca%2520y6.jpg  

anyone agree ,disagree?

What of the Sustanon ? You didnt mention it. Anyone else please speak up as well.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Sorry bro, no clue on the S250

Thanks Blitz

Anyone else know?

Is the Sustanon 250 real?

Merk227 is offline New Member
    YO!! Bro that Deca look's fake don't know about the sus.but the Deca doesnt look right. Just look at the yellow top's.I don't think that it's suppose to be touching the bottel.

99si is offline Junior Member
    Deca = Fake

bailey91099 is offline New Member
    The Deca is fake...rounded label and the lot number is in the wrong place...it should be directly under the word "Exp. Date." I have no clue about the other...sorry.

Everyone is right on with the deca ... its fake for a few different reasons.

BUMP for more info on the sust! Cmon someone has to know... Conan maybe just post a better pic?!

HP

JUICING is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Huge Presser
    Everyone is right on with the deca ... its fake for a few different reasons.

BUMP for more info on the sust! Cmon someone has to know... Conan maybe just post a better pic?!

HP
    First of all did you get both of these from the same source? Since one of them's fake what would make you think the other ones real? Anyway the sust does look good to me I have some just like it mine are manufactured INFAR (INDIA) LIMITED. I'll try to post a picture when I get a little more time.

yep

Thanks alot for the info ,
    The source got the deca some time ago and they were part of his stash he sold them to a few people and I have been reimbursed. He was real upset and he had to tell the others when I broke the news to him.
    I have been taking the sust and it is working well gained some weight.Strength is climbing very nicely.should i shitcan the deca?
    what are the chances its a half dose? what are the chances of it being harmful?

99si is offline Junior Member
    The chances tough to say... It can be test or vegtable oil. Put a drop on your tongue and tell us how it feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Destroyer
    Thanks alot for the info ,
    The source got the deca some time ago and they were part of his stash he sold them to a few people and I have been reimbursed. He was real upset and he had to tell the others when I broke the news to him.
    I have been taking the sust and it is working well gained some weight.Strength is climbing very nicely.should i shitcan the deca?
    what are the chances its a half dose? what are the chances of it being harmful?
    Since you've already started your cycle with the sust I would just stick with that and get a different type of deca for your next cycle. I would just throw that deca away you know it's fake so why take the chance, because you never know what's inside of it. You don't know if it's sterile or what. Just my opinion anyway so best of luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by JUICING
    First of all did you get both of these from the same source? Since one of them's fake what would make you think the other ones real? Anyway the sust does look good to me I have some just like it mine are manufactured INFAR (INDIA) LIMITED. I'll try to post a picture when I get a little more time.
    real sustanon pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Organon Deca and Sustanon-pictsust-001.jpg   Organon Deca and Sustanon-pictsust-002.jpg   Organon Deca and Sustanon-pictsust-003.jpg  

Good info JUICIN... I agree that he should just keep it going with the sust and not throw deca into the mix... appreciate the help it's always good to know a little more about this kind of stuff in case it ever pops up .

HP

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    deca is fake....

Thread Information