Dipsy is offline Junior Member

website full of fake roids pics

there is the website showing pics of fake gear and comparing them to the real ones. i think its maintained by dutchbodybuilder. however its not in a language that i can read. would be great if someone could translate it into english.

here is the link

http://www.bodypage.nl/fakest..htm

would be a great help to all the bros out there.

cheers.

dipsy.

Thanks for the heads up bro.

HP

superjew is offline Associate Member
    Yep, I've come across this site before as well. I'd also love to see it in English.

coming soon

We are busy translating the whole bunch, within a few weeks we'll start in the English language. www.body-page.com I'll keep you folks posted..

Dipsy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchbodybuilder
    We are busy translating the whole bunch, within a few weeks we'll start in the English language. www.body-page.com I'll keep you folks posted..
    looking forward to seeing it online.

cheers.

dipsy.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Krijg net een vrije vertaler. Niet 100% nauwkeurig, maar u zult meest van de vertaling begrijpen.

bodypage is offline New Member

about our site

Quote Originally Posted by Dipsy
    there is the website showing pics of fake gear and comparing them to the real ones. i think its maintained by dutchbodybuilder. however its not in a language that i can read. would be great if someone could translate it into english.

here is the link

http://www.bodypage.nl/fakest..htm

would be a great help to all the bros out there.

cheers.

dipsy.
    ================================================== ====
    Hello .
    What about our website http://www.bodypage.nl
    The site is still coming in the englisch language , and we have than also an other url. http://www.body-page.com .So we are very busy to make our whole site in the englisch language ......so ...
    Regards Renè ( Bodypage.nl )

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I see the same susta amp I am using. I cant wait for the translation

Twix is offline New Member
    WHat the fuck I see the exact same amp I have in the middle. Its the HOllanda one. Is it saying that is a pic of the Fake Hollanda sust??? Anyone??? Its the first website posted.

Translation from analyze page:

Here a comparison of three sustanons the blue line is of an original sustanon , the black line is of a fake sustanon from Belgium and the red line is of a fake (Nile) sustanon from Egypt. The analysis again has been exported through our German colleague’s by Bodyfitness.

Remarks over the different piekbereiken of links to right. 4000-3000. The red line (Egypt) shows the largest share solvent (58). Also the black line shows here deviations deviations deviations.

Between the values 3000-1750 becomes the oil share demonstrated. Here you see the differences in the oil share and the concentration between the original and the fakes.

The third part, 1750-600 reproduces the actual share work matter. Here sees one clear that the fakes pollutions and other concentrations show. The blue line (the original) has a higher work matter concentration. Parts with oil and solvents can we as reason for this lead.

Between the values 800-600 is clear to see, that the original curve self very clean to down and defence to above moves. The fake curves show again again many deviations, especially by the value 750 its other matters present, that extra tops cause.

Summarize:

Although also the analyzed fakes the desired work matter and bearer components demonstrate, show the stand out unmistakable deviations of the original. Round that reason never will these means on the West-European medicines market be permitted. These fakes very inaccurately are to be considered and to own a high and dangerous bijwerkingspotentiaal, there as a moderate head work matter share. Only because we always with difficulty at real steroïden can come, are the most bodybuilders already glad that they the “less” East-European, Asian and Afrikaans can get hold of, for these is always yet better than the town cave number fakes without only work matter, that in the Netherlands become sold.

Translation of fakes and scams page:

In order to which deviations to imitation we want to point fixed understand your only basis information provide over the products and the appointments that opposite made become i. m. v. production, uniformity and issuing of rules. Many men go there from that the medicines in our case steroïden, made become in the country of origin and that the rules for what concerned appearance also at that rural standards bound be. There are single very different manners: a good example is that of Sustanon , true Nile in Egypt, well the Testosteronester combination and the quantity of this gepatenteerde medicine uses just as the name (Sustanon), however a totally differently appearance of as well the ampullen as well the boxes handles. In the case of Primobolan , that am made for various markets as b. v. the Turkish, Spanish and the Greek market, uses one an uniform appearance as well for the ampullen as for the packing. Mostly become different markets foresee through one factory that often is gehuisvest in a low-reward-country that also easier deals with environment demand and fiscal aspects. A good example of this is the million factory that Organon currently builds in India.

Where I want to?

Now, the ampullen and the packings serve a target and be about that deliberately so designed as they for it now look forward, on the one hand because the producers that so want, on the other hand because they by law and issuing of rules for that had been obliged, an example of that is the expiratiedatum, the course date, the date till which a medicine may become uses, these can mutual also length differ, it is for deca b. v. two year and(Metandrostenolone) five years. Someone else prescription is it mention of the work matter and the quantity of this. Consequently in it already increased example of Dianabol mention it the brand b. v. “Naposim” the work matter Methandrostenolone or Methandiënone and the quantity b. v. 5 mg. Vervalsers forget often on one of these rules to satisfy, sums because they the self not know, sums because they there from go that their customers these not know.

Round by going with someone else example that already is uses Primobolan: These differ mutually through the different scores and therefore differ the labels and the boxes a little bit. The ampullen self however are exact the same, just as the mentioned gegevens on the label and the used colors. Behind the production process take place, an often automatic sums computer administration, control. The production line gives at as it a flaw arises at one of the components, that can the actual steroïde be, that can the labels or the paint that colors puts in be, but also as it versmering acts at the templates of from which these colors become put in. Between the production process and the packing sit yet a visual control, one look at than the ampullen before they become packs. In the case of the colors, is one absolute unicum as colors such be run out as these sums impudent are offered. You can well check that that there a multinational as Shaving whether Organon not prevents. Also over the colors of the colors exist appointments, naturally meant round the by mistake administer of wrong medicine or a wrong quantity of this to prevent. For also the color ring differ for b. v. Deca 50 mg/ml and 100 mg/ml. The in the production process used paints be foresee of color numbers and be thus always the same. Natural come well small deviations for, especially through the production temperatures that during the employment especially there the opstarten and end prevent, but these color difference its at particular margins bound. Pink never becomes thus stone red. In the extreme case stops the production process automatic, than must first the being missing component replace resp. put in or cleaned become, after which one resume can the production. Mismaakte products as leaking ampullen, been stuck, or painted become by the optical control from the trial removed and destroyed. As will I yet long over the differences on which I borrows there the different items, can continue, but that will the target of these write exceed. Remain however continue with the steering wheels of photograph’s, information though then not empty packings and ampullen, so that we through can go with it inform of the using bodybuilder. Only round the use of empty and under dosed steroïden to not to prevent, but also round the loss of effort, time, money and joy/love for the sport. If these vervalsers onbestraft and unseen through can goes with it take in of bodybuilders is shortly totally not clear lake which steroïden false and which marriage be. Russische roulette therefore.

I have the succeed a distributor to know that steroïden via the vervalser spread, thus get I packings in hands of which I beforehand know that these false are. I lay this than next to an original and heap than to discover where they wrong went. Sums its the differ so small that we they almost not see, Sparingly however be they perfect as b. v. the Nile, fortunately stops this with its production under licentie and round the new ampullen and packing after making lasts she yet well just see Sustanon => Nile.

As you of us wept be also even a few photograph’s as example.

Next to this you see a threesome fakes, the Omnadren is already longer known and shown also a cyrillische wrong. The Nile has perfectly been imitated and the only manner in order to discover or he false is labanalyse, of these 91180 is appeared that he via the online-pharmacies becomes sold, that these of a for them meant wholesale business involve, and that that many more anabolen falsify and according to sell => see our scammerslist. The Testoviron falls already through be extremely strange form through the basket.

Sooo... Under the "Analyze Sustenon". Are the three pictures below the Graph of fake ampules?? I'm especially concerned about the middle organon from Holanda. ?????

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Good link isn't it. Now about it for awhile

bump

The article says that they are all fakes I believe.

again

Bro´s Just a little patience, and G-Child you’ve done a hell of job translating those pages, its very helpful, which translation program did you use? And we can use some help translating and especially editing, because our English is pidgin as you can see. William Llewellyn offered to edit but , he is way to busy with his company Molecular Nutrition, and the release of Anabolics 2004. Thus G-Child if you have time to spare… The Portuguese is a real human grade sustanon , the other two are fakes (counterfeits) and turned out to be less stable and contained less active compounds than the original. The used counterfeited Nile is used again in the longtime analysis.

Here a comparison analysis of three sustanons the blue line is of an original human grade Portugese sustanon, the black line is of a fake sustanon from Belgium and the red line is of a fake (Nile) sustanon from Egypt. The analysis again has been exported through our German colleague’s by Bodyfitness.

Remarks over the different curve values the left to the right. 4000-3000. The red line (Egypt) shows the largest share solvent (58). Also the black line shows some deviations here.

Between the values 3000-1750 becomes the oil share demonstrated. Here you see the differences in the oil share and the concentration ( 250 mg Testosteronesters) between the original and the fakes.

The third part, 1750-600 reproduces the actual share (content) of active ingredients . Here one sees clear that the fakes contain pollutions and other concentrations of disturbing ingredients. The blue line (the original Portuguese) shows a higher content of active ingredients. Parts with oil and solvents can we as reason for this lead.

Between the values 800-600 is clear to see, that the curve of the original ,blue line moves very stable down and up again . The curves of the fakes again show many deviations, especially near the value 750 they contain other compounds or pollution that cause extra peaks.

Summarize:

Although the analysed fakes contain the desired active ingredients and bearer components , the graphic unmistakable shows deviations in comparison with the original. For these reason those `fakes` will never be permitted on the West-European medicines market. These fakes are considered to inaccurate, and posses a high and dangerous chance on unwanted side effects, with a moderate share of active ingredients. Only because we always have difficulties to obtain at real steroids , most bodybuilders are already glad that they can obtain the “lesser” East-European, Asian and African steroids, because those are, by many means, better than the numerous fakes, without any, other or very little active ingredients, that are being sold massively in the Netherlands
    I’ll post a comparison longtime HPLC analysis about the two different Niles a real one and a fake underneath
    Regards..ronny [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails website full of fake roids pics-analys7.jpg  

and again

The following longtime-analysis done by an official analysislaboratory cost a few thousand dollars, thus enjoy and learn.

The course of curves show the amount of active ingredient (work matter) and look in both graphics quite similar. Their heights are quite similar and show only a slight difference in the amount of active ingredients, the original contains 221,9/ml and the fake contains 216,7 mg/ml.

What really interest us are pollutions, and irregularities. From the 41st analysisminute things get interesting. The pollutions in the fakes show. The peaks are about exact as strong as in the reach of the active ingredients field (36-41 min.). This means, that the tested fakes contain about the same amount of Testosteron-esters as the real ampoules, but that they contain about 50% extra pollution (‘garbage”).

Summary:
    Although the analysed fakes also contain the desired active ingredients and bearer components, the curve in the graphic of the fake show strong deviations from the original ampoule (from the 41st min.). Because of this very strong pollutions, no one should exactually use these counterfeits. These fakes are to be considered very impure and show and contain a very dangerous risk for unwanted side-effects.

graph

graph

x

I seem unable to post this graphic, I'll try it in a different mode.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails website full of fake roids pics-susta-lang.gif  

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    hey dutchbodybuilder, check your pms when you get a chance.

popa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchbodybuilder

can't wait

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    under russisch dbol pull down r those all fake

shadow123 is offline Associate Member
    where is the english version

sorry

We intended to make an English site, but then, short after each other, I was offerd to write for sites, magazines and E-zines. I accepted the offer of Bill Llewellynn to write for Molecular Nutrition. For the new E-zine "Body of Science".
    Link: http://www.molecularnutrition.net/body_of_science.htm
    I make the same articles like I did with Bodypage.nl, called "the counterfeit corner" , only I get better opportunities for Labtests, puretytests etc.

shadow123 is offline Associate Member
    so bud what would u say is the best website for an english guy to look at to see fakes....
    if i could read dutch it would be so much better

Thread Information