The Rock is offline New Member

Are My Winny's Real?

Hi I am new to this forum and I need some info on my Winnie's ASAP lol.

I have got 200 Wintrsol tablets but I am not sure if they are real or not.

I don't have a facility to post a picture up so I will try to describe it to you the best I can.

I didn't get a box with them but I got 20 strips with each strip having 10 tablets.

On the strip it says Stanazolol 5mg.

The tablets itself is the same size as my russian 5mg dbols and it is a yellow coloured tablet.

Any ideas. Cheers.

BigBrad is offline New Member
    What company does it say it is? The only 5mg i ve ever seen have come in bottles or thai yellow pentagon shape which i get loose, and are also hard to break. i looked on steriods .com and there is nothing that looks like what you desribe.

barbarian is offline Banned
    omg dude there fake! there prohormones pakaged as winny its so cleaver that youll never knwo the diff if your a novise cause youll still get results.

Bloody Hell, I knew something was wrong.

Ok BigBrad it doesn't say the name of the company. All it says on the strip is Stanazolol 5mg.

The reason I am takin winny's is to try and retain most of the gains (and to harden up a bit) after my cycle of dbol which starts on August 23rd.

I cannot afford to lose a lot of the gains.

So Barbarian what exactly does this pro hormone do. Whats the name of it and does it work like winny.

If not then something has to be done about.

What does all the 5mg winnys look like. You say the thai pentagon shapes, what does one from bottles look like, are there any others??

JUICING is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rock
    Bloody Hell, I knew something was wrong.

Ok BigBrad it doesn't say the name of the company. All it says on the strip is Stanazolol 5mg.

The reason I am takin winny's is to try and retain most of the gains (and to harden up a bit) after my cycle of dbol which starts on August 23rd.

I cannot afford to lose a lot of the gains.

So Barbarian what exactly does this pro hormone do. Whats the name of it and does it work like winny.

If not then something has to be done about.

What does all the 5mg winnys look like. You say the thai pentagon shapes, what does one from bottles look like, are there any others??
    chinese ** winnies 50mg. little blue circolar shaped pills

Anyone found out what these pro-hormones are then?

BigBrad is offline New Member
    If it doesnt have a name i'd prolly go with barbarian. its prolly fake. i've never heard about the pro-hormones packing, but i dont doubt him on that. I'd talked to the guy who sold them to you.

Thread Information