demo007 is offline New Member

Question Sust 250 & Norma Deca real?

Does this gear look good to you guys?

//demo007
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sust 250 & Norma Deca real?-dsc00009-small-.jpg   Sust 250 & Norma Deca real?-dsc00010-small-.jpg   Sust 250 & Norma Deca real?-dsc00011-small-.jpg   Sust 250 & Norma Deca real?-dsc00012-small-.jpg   Sust 250 & Norma Deca real?-dsc00013-small-.jpg  

NORMA-MAN is offline Junior Member
    cant tell about the susts bro,
    but your normas are 100% real!

PumpBreezer is offline Associate Member
    Real deca ! But i donīt know anything about your sus bro!

Rookiejay is offline Member
    It's interesting on the Sus cover - it says "made in India" in English, however, everything else is in Russian (except for the serial # - printed in English). Probably made in India for distribution in Russia.

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NORMA-MAN
    cant tell about the susts bro,
    but your normas are 100% real!
    This sust is 100% fake. It says CYCTAHOH-250 on the box and on the amps. Let me remind you what it stands for in russian. Its SUSTANON -250. THIS BRAND BELONGS TO ORGANON, THIS IS THE ONLY COMPANY WHICH HAS A RIGHT TO PRODUCE THIS KIND OF TEST UNDER THIS BRAND NAME. ORIGINAL RUSSIAN CYCTAHOH-250 IS MADE BY ORGANON`S SUBSIDIARY COMPANY INFAR.
    EUPHARMA SUST IS FAKE. INFAR SUST IS STILL AVAILABLE IN RUSSIAN DRUG STORES BUT ITS ALMOST 3TIMES MORE EXPENSIVE THAN NILE OR KARACHI SUST ON THE BLACK MARKET. NOBODY BUY IT HERE IN RUSSIA. BUT YOU WILL NEVER FIND EUPHARMA SUST IN THE DRUG STORE. BECAUSE ITS FAKE.

NORMA-MAN is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Retabolil2
    This sust is 100% fake. It says CYCTAHOH-250 on the box and on the amps. Let me remind you what it stands for in russian. Its SUSTANON -250. THIS BRAND BELONGS TO ORGANON, THIS IS THE ONLY COMPANY WHICH HAS A RIGHT TO PRODUCE THIS KIND OF TEST UNDER THIS BRAND NAME. ORIGINAL RUSSIAN CYCTAHOH-250 IS MADE BY ORGANON`S SUBSIDIARY COMPANY INFAR.
    EUPHARMA SUST IS FAKE. INFAR SUST IS STILL AVAILABLE IN RUSSIAN DRUG STORES BUT ITS ALMOST 3TIMES MORE EXPENSIVE THAN NILE OR KARACHI SUST ON THE BLACK MARKET. NOBODY BUY IT HERE IN RUSSIA. BUT YOU WILL NEVER FIND EUPHARMA SUST IN THE DRUG STORE. BECAUSE ITS FAKE.
    yeah I thought so, cos the lot and expiry date seem to be "written" on the same time as the rest of the label on the box and not stamped or imprinted!

demo007 is offline New Member
    i must say i think it looks like the dates and lotnumbers are printed on afterwards... but thats hard to tell... atleast the letters are a different font/size on the box/amp, and not exactly printed strait on the box.

But anyways with fake do you mean counterfeit or just "oil"

Ive also seen some posts that report that they get good results from the stuff...

//Demo

You know what I would do.......
    seems like Norma is good. - If you got it from the same source - ask the source.

Also, roids are legal in India (I just read a post on this board from an Indian guy) - Ask some indian guy to contact the company to confirm.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a good quality (even if it's a counterfeit) product.

Quote Originally Posted by demo007
    i must say i think it looks like the dates and lotnumbers are printed on afterwards... but thats hard to tell... atleast the letters are a different font/size on the box/amp, and not exactly printed strait on the box.

But anyways with fake do you mean counterfeit or just "oil"

Ive also seen some posts that report that they get good results from the stuff...

//Demo
    This fake contains some cheap test prop. Its being made somewhere in Russia, no need to ask indian guys about this stuff, they have no idea about. Hell this is supposed to be russian sust, right? Ok I'm russian and I know our market quite well and trust me or not this stuff is fake. Its not oil, it works somehow but its not sust.
    Last edited by Retabolil2; 07-31-2003 at 05:07 PM.

But it says "made in India" and has the manufacturer's info - Eupharma Laboratories, LTD - which is a legitimate manufacturer - there's info about them available on the net.

Demo007 has nothing to lose - he already has it. I think it's worth a try - since it's legal in India - just ask some one in India to contact the customer service...... shouldn't take longer than 2 min to confirm or deny......

Just a thought
    Last edited by Rookiejay; 07-31-2003 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    But it says "made in India" and has the manufacturer's info - Eupharma Laboratories, LTD - which is a legitimate manufacturer - there's info about them available on the net.

Demo007 has nothing to lose - he already has it. I think it's worth a try - since it's legal in India - just ask some one in India to contact the customer service...... shouldn't take longer than 2 min to confirm or deny......

Just a thought
    INDIA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS STUFF SINCE IT WAS MADE IN RUSSIA AND I KNOW THE GUY WHO MADE THIS SHIT. ONE OF THE BIGGEST DEALERS ON OUR MARKET, HE IS ALSO SELLING FAKE FARMADON PRODUCTS AND JUROX PRODUCTS.
    BUT HELL YEAH THIS GUY MAY WANT TO CONTACT SOMEONE IN INDIA. PROBABLY COMPANY EXISTS BUT I GUESS THEY WILL BE SURPRISED TO KNOW THEY ARE MAKING SUST

strollin is offline Associate Member
    I believe retabolil. He's a good guy and knows what he's talking about.

dzel_chik is offline New Member
    demo007
    Can you please tell me if you can easily remove the labels from your Norma.Also if you press hard and rub will the lots come off..
    Thank you

snowman is offline Senior Member
    your deca is real... as for sust... i agree with retabolil, it's a fake.

showtimebro is offline New Member
    i have that same deca and when i rub the lot number it comes off although i havent used it yet so i cant say if its real or not bro but ive been told its the real stuff

ShYnE[sK] is offline New Member
    the deca looks good, but the sustanone does not, als the neck of the glass bottle where it is supposed to break looks so thick to me...

Shud is offline Associate Member
    wanna know about the decas lot numbers aswell man...
    do they rub off when you rub it???

Thread Information