DAR
    DAR is offline New Member

Did I get fake test

Just picked up some QV Test 200 and Brovel test 200 & 100 from mexico (TJ). I have a feeling that their fake. The QV has the hologram on the box and bottle but the top cap is a black and it has square corners on the label. The lot # is QV 004 and date is 10 2004. I've bought QV deca 300 before and it had the round corners and a red top that said QV. On the brovel test 200 it also had the hologram on the box and bottle with the brovel lab print on the top cap, but the 100 test had the blue flip off cap. I can't post pics but do you think I got fake gear. I've never taken fake gear or at least from what I'm aware of. Would it mess me up if I use it. Can someone pm on some good locations in TJ, Mexico that sell quailty gear for a good price. Thanks

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    From the sounds of the square corners, i would think it's a fake. Search this forum for pics.

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    Dar bro:

I just posted this thread http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=62445 a few days ago... check it out. From the sound of it you have yourself some fakes. Sharp corners on QV products are a dead giveaway.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Fake

I Would Say Fake Check The Qv Website

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member

Thread Information