Dinosaur is offline Member

Talking please help me get started!!!

I have been working out for 6 months know. I deciced to move to the next stage. I am new to steroids and a body of mine got me some decas. so I don't know how to start. as far as how many "mlg" I should use per week?? how long I should on them for?? is it ok to take it with creatine?? and also where is the best palce to shoot them. thank you all for your answers and comments in advance.

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    I think you should wait a little longer then six months in the gym to use AS

LS1

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LS1
    I think you should wait a little longer then six months in the gym to use AS

LS1
    My exact thoughts....Oh yhea use the search button and look around, you will be amazed at what you find on this site, to help you out. Good luck bro.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charrif
    I have been working out for 6 months know. I deciced to move to the next stage. I am new to steroids and a body of mine got me some decas. so I don't know how to start. as far as how many "mlg" I should use per week?? how long I should on them for?? is it ok to take it with creatine?? and also where is the best palce to shoot them. thank you all for your answers and comments in advance.
    1ST start by lifting for 2 to 3 years! Follow a good diet that's even more important! Gear should be the very last thing you EVEN think of! Keep your head on and killit in the gym for a couple years...good luck! and that's no bs bro!

SID

Dinosaur is offline Member
    thank you guys for your answers. what I concluded is that I have to wait little bit more beofre I start using anything "strd" at this particular time. it is really good to get replies from the brotheres. so I feel that it is worth it to join this web site, I am talking as new member I am trying to understand the system more by surfing little bit here and there and trying to meet some friends that can give a good advices to rely on. although I was expecting some one to tell me a good program in more details that can work for me, but I think I need to do some search on my own and I hope I will find what Iam looking for. if anyone out there still want to give me some comeents or advices please do it is appreciated. thank all for your replies.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Here's some help to get you started...post your question in the right forumn!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

here young buck

i'll get you started.....go to the very first thread every written on AR and read until you have read every post written.then, when you're done you won't even have to ask us about shit.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i'll get you started.....go to the very first thread every written on AR and read until you have read every post written.then, when you're done you won't even have to ask us about shit.
    Yes, thanks party, this is the thread Im going to cut and paste to every other thread like this....did you copyright it cause I need to borrow it....LOL

Thread Information