Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ozzman is offline New Member

Russian Cyctahoh 250

Russian Cyctahoh 250's!!!! Gotta love these babies!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Russian Cyctahoh 250-cyctahoh1.jpg   Russian Cyctahoh 250-cyctahoh2.jpg  

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    Those are the old ones, I also heard there is tons of fake of this one......

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    i'm using the same ones... and getting great results... They look legit to me

jalsmiley is offline New Member
    237505 lot number ...they are all fake!!! they have been tested and proven fake

Quote Originally Posted by jalsmiley
    237505 lot number ...they are all fake!!! they have been tested and proven fake
    I don't know who your source is... but i had the same ones... with the same lot number and i gained 35lbs... and kept 25lbs of it... i had good quality muscle gains and good quality strenght gains... Unless mine happen to be the exception or i gained 35lbs purely through placebo (which i don't think is possible) and there are many others who have achieved great results from them... so you may indeed be wrong about the whole lot number being fake.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Im using them they seem real to me....500mg week

Mine are stamped with red writing that say for use in Lithuania only

cyctahoh batch 237505

Hey GeoQuadzilla... did yours come as singles or in blister packs of five???
    There are guys for and against this batch... So someone is bull****ting. I am about to get rid of mine because I am starting to cave in to the negative feedback. Yet just when I am about to a few more guys come along and say they are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzman
    Hey GeoQuadzilla... did yours come as singles or in blister packs of five???
    There are guys for and against this batch... So someone is bull****ting. I am about to get rid of mine because I am starting to cave in to the negative feedback. Yet just when I am about to a few more guys come along and say they are good.
    Singles bro

batch 237505

So quadzilla??? What is your opinion on this batch??? Do you have any other bros who you can contact to add to this thread. I dont' want to give my **** away if it is good.

jalsmiley is offline New Member
    notice the other guy said his say for use in lithuania only...so obviously those are not the same...and as for quad...these are counterfeits...meaning they were copied from real ones....there are obviously going to be some real ones with this lot number on them...but are going to be many more fakes than real...i also know for a fact that the dealer who is pushing these around the nyc area is a member of this board!!! russian guy from brooklyn

Yours look exactly like mine cept mine had that stamping on them because my source gets them from a doctors office or something from lithuania. Those susts you got are just to real looking. Who would make fake susts like that with all that writing and different languages on them. pm me bro.

So quadzilla??? What is your opinion on this batch??? Do you have any other bros who you can contact to add to this thread. I dont' want to give my **** away if it is good.
    I finished mine 3 months ago man... and like i said in my previous post... I gained 35lbs... so mine must have been real... It's quite possible that some of those susts are counterfeit... And the only other person i know that took them is my trainer and he had the same results and he's a top level amatuer... But this guy posting here says the majority are fake... all i can do is speculate wether they are or not... it's really a 50 50 situation man... I can't really tell you to take them or sell them... all i know is mine were real... is there any way you can have them tested?

Quote Originally Posted by jalsmiley
    notice the other guy said his say for use in lithuania only...so obviously those are not the same...and as for quad...these are counterfeits...meaning they were copied from real ones....there are obviously going to be some real ones with this lot number on them...but are going to be many more fakes than real...i also know for a fact that the dealer who is pushing these around the nyc area is a member of this board!!! russian guy from brooklyn
    I guess i got lucky

batch 237505

Okay... well I bought mine back in April. My buddies source is in the Toronto area. My buddy who I have done many transactions for other things swears that these are good. His buddy is a major roid dealer in Toronto and he claims all the singles he sold never had one complaint. The guy told me to try them and if I don't get nothing he will give me my money back. That is not a bad guarentee I guess. Maybe the batch he had is good. Yet NYC and Toronto are quite close to each other. MAN I HATE F$#KIN SCAMMERS!!!

Okay... well I bought mine back in April. My buddies source is in the Toronto area. My buddy who I have done many transactions for other things swears that these are good. His buddy is a major roid dealer in Toronto and he claims all the singles he sold never had one complaint. The guy told me to try them and if I don't get nothing he will give me my money back. That is not a bad guarentee I guess. Maybe the batch he had is good. Yet NYC and Toronto are quite close to each other. MAN I HATE F$#KIN SCAMMERS!!!
    I hate them too man... Good luck with your cycle man.. Peace

red

"For sale in Lituhania only", the same thing for export to Lituhania (a Baltic country)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Russian Cyctahoh 250-infarrusdbb.jpg  

again

In blisters allso
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Russian Cyctahoh 250-infarrusbl-dbb.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by dutchbodybuilder
    In blisters allso
    Yep those are mine. Same as above but just with the stamping thats all.

All I can tell you

All I can say is that if they are fake then I know a few guys who are going get there ****in face smashed in. Hey Geoquadzilla... where did you buy yours??? What city??

All I can say is that if they are fake then I know a few guys who are going get there ****in face smashed in. Hey Geoquadzilla... where did you buy yours??? What city??
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada :Thumbsup:

there we go

GreenOak is offline Junior Member
    Mine look identical to ozzmans, and this is like the 8th week of my cycle at 500 mg a week, and my lifts have been stuck for like 2-3 weeks now. I ran EQ for 5 weeks in the beginning and got a nice boost in week 5 or 6 and got much stronger for a period of like 2 weeks. I had to cut the EQ because of a possible situation where I might get tested down the road. So lately (last 3 weeks) I have just been running the sust and haven't been noticing much. No strength increases. Nothing. What do you guys think?

The lot number is 237505.

Thanks fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenOak
    Mine look identical to ozzmans, and this is like the 8th week of my cycle at 500 mg a week, and my lifts have been stuck for like 2-3 weeks now. I ran EQ for 5 weeks in the beginning and got a nice boost in week 5 or 6 and got much stronger for a period of like 2 weeks. I had to cut the EQ because of a possible situation where I might get tested down the road. So lately (last 3 weeks) I have just been running the sust and haven't been noticing much. No strength increases. Nothing. What do you guys think?

The lot number is 237505.

Thanks fellas.
    Two possibilities... 1. You dropped your EQ and the drop of the hormone is keeping you in the same spot... meaning the sustanon is trying to do the work of both the hormones.. and it's just maintaining what you already have. 2. You have some of those fakes that were mentioned in the post which would suck so lets hope its not that

Yeah I am beginning to wonder just because I have a very discplined diet and training routine, and I have varied nothing.

Does anyone know if there are any tests you can do to see if the sust is legit? I am not sure if such a thing exists I thought I would just throw the question out there.

Bump for any thoughts

batch 237505

Where did you buy yours??? What city??? Mine were picked up in Toronto.

Where did you buy yours??? What city??? Mine were picked up in Toronto.
    Hey Ozz how are your susts working anyway

Greenoak. Youre doing sustanon wrong anyways. You guys need to do some research on sustanon on here. Sustanon doesnt kick in until 4th or 5th week anyways. It should be done EOD or ED at the least E3D. Im doing those Cyctahoh sus EOD and I am getting great gains. Green you probably platued out at the 500mg and thats where youre at until you increase the dosage on your next cycle.

Please read this link on sustanon usage by basskiller http://www.basskilleronline.com/sust250.html

Ozzman dude this thread is getting old. They are good to go. If youre that paranoid then sell the things and buy something else but then you'll be on here complaining they are fake too for a month.

PM this moderator on sustanon usage and to consult about your Cyc. He is a sustanon user. Bouncer AKA bouncer (Worlds greatet kickboxing Moderator)

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=1437
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 01-04-2004 at 04:34 PM.

batch 237505

First to Geoquadzilla... I just started tonight. So you won't be hearing anything from me about this for about 4 more weeks.
    To the luvmyroids bro... hey man sorry if this thread is getting old. It is just many bros have been ****ting on this batch number. I just put it out there to get some feedback from bros who may have used it.
    Like I said I just started my cycle so I'll know in 3 weeks as I should start getting a good pump. Week 4 and 5 I usually start gaining major strength. I am also using Deca and Equipoise with this Sust. So if I don't look close too a diamond back at the end of this cycle. This thread will be the first to know and my source will be the first to have facial reconstructive surgery

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Greenoak. Youre doing sustanon wrong anyways. You guys need to do some research on sustanon on here. Sustanon doesnt kick in until 4th or 5th week anyways. It should be done EOD or ED at the least E3D. Im doing those Cyctahoh sus EOD and I am getting great gains. Green you probably platued out at the 500mg and thats where youre at until you increase the dosage on your next cycle.

Please read this link on sustanon usage by basskiller http://www.basskilleronline.com/sust250.html

Ozzman dude this thread is getting old. They are good to go. If youre that paranoid then sell the things and buy something else but then you'll be on here complaining they are fake too for a month.

PM this moderator on sustanon usage and to consult about your Cyc. He is a sustanon user. Bouncer AKA bouncer (Worlds greatet kickboxing Moderator)

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=1437
    Not to be an ass or anything but i know how to use sustanon... and it takes no more then 3 weeks for me to see results because you do know everyone is different right... He said he was running sust and EQ and he dropped the EQ thats why i made that comment... and if you don't like this thread then don't comment on it man... is it that hard really? No I don't believe it is... I'm not trying to flame but you come saying you guys need to learn about sustanon and i took it that i was one of those guys... and like i said... if i see a thread i don't like or is getting old... well i just don't say anything because why would I? some ppl are getting some info from this obviously so just let it be... and Ozz keep me posted man... Peace

Geo that post wasnt even to you. It was to Greenoak.

Geo that post wasnt even to you. It was to Greenoak.
    I just seen "You guys" so I figured i was included in your comment... If it wasn't directed at me then thats cool... Like i said i wasn't trying to flame but i kinda took it as a stab at my intelligence so i guess i kinda got my back up about it... So i appologize for seeming a bit abrassive... Peace man

No prob bro I always see your posts and youre on the ball. I just got tired of seeing this post after ...what?? ...5 months?? LOL then Green is saying his stuff aint working but he's been doing it at 500mg at how long already? Its like blind leading the blind here and Im trying to help this guy out with his sustanon ya know. Feel sorry for him a bit he's got good gear but he's over reacting on it.

I luv everbody...LMR

Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    I just seen "You guys" so I figured i was included in your comment... If it wasn't directed at me then thats cool... Like i said i wasn't trying to flame but i kinda took it as a stab at my intelligence so i guess i kinda got my back up about it... So i appologize for seeming a bit abrassive... Peace man

No prob bro I always see your posts and youre on the ball. I just got tired of seeing this post after ...what?? ...5 months?? LOL then Green is saying his stuff aint working but he's been doing it at 500mg at how long already? Its like blind leading the blind here and Im trying to help this guy out with his sustanon ya know. Feel sorry for him a bit he's got good gear but he's over reacting on it.

I luv everbody...LMR
    Well said Peace man

And you have to read his post carefully... because he said he's been running it for 8 weeks... the last 3 weeks since he dropped his EQ has been sustanon only... but he's been running sust the whole time... So thats why i said what i said... i think he's been running it for 8 weeks altogether... so i'm pretty suspicious about his sust

batch 237505

I started my cycle last week and when I cracked one of the cyctahoh's it did give a tingley feeling on the end of the tongue. I also noticed they seem to slightly watery or fluid. I remember other cyctahoh's I took were a bit thicker, it took me awhile to get the air bubbles out of them. Like I said in about 3 to 4 weeks I post any gains. Should I get **** gains you can bet I'll **** on this batch on every forum board!!! I belong to all of them. Just run a google search for cyctahoh 237505. So any dealers with this batch number will be bumming. Also my source will be getting his ****in teeth knocked out, as well as his source in TO. God I can be violent sometimes.

I started my cycle last week and when I cracked one of the cyctahoh's it did give a tingley feeling on the end of the tongue. I also noticed they seem to slightly watery or fluid. I remember other cyctahoh's I took were a bit thicker, it took me awhile to get the air bubbles out of them. Like I said in about 3 to 4 weeks I post any gains. Should I get **** gains you can bet I'll **** on this batch on every forum board!!! I belong to all of them. Just run a google search for cyctahoh 237505. So any dealers with this batch number will be bumming. Also my source will be getting his ****in teeth knocked out, as well as his source in TO. God I can be violent sometimes.
    Smack him one for me too just for being stupid

That's if the gear is garbage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information