codenamecastle is offline New Member

!Organon Sust and Fort Dodge EQ

Could someone verify my two new additions...The Organon Sust did not phot well, could not get the writing in focus (new camera). However, it is clear vial with black writing. And you can see the stripe pattern. It sure hurts like hell, but after 1 week no increase in sex drive, minimal increase in lifts and I feel like shit...flu-like with joint aches and fever, maybe not related though.
    The Fort Dodge, looks like the others posted so I am pretty confident. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails !Organon Sust and Fort Dodge EQ-bolde1.jpg   !Organon Sust and Fort Dodge EQ-bolde2.jpg   !Organon Sust and Fort Dodge EQ-sust.jpg  

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Eq looks good, cant see the sust. Hope you have another bottle of that stuff though, sucks that it is only 50mg/ml-but quality stuff never the less.

clipman is offline New Member
    hey i got the same sust from my guy in brazil, also got fever and aches but that is for one day only, i think u are good to go.AJ

big dog 1 is offline New Member
    hey bro is your dodge mispelled dadge on the side under the manufacture....just wondering i have the same exp date and lot number as you also with a mispelling

codenamecastle is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big dog 1
    hey bro is your dodge mispelled dadge on the side under the manufacture....just wondering i have the same exp date and lot number as you also with a mispelling
    Just re-checked the bottle and it is spelled DODGE. (not with an 'a'). Also the flu is subsiding and I am beginning to feel a little more aggressive, so I guess the Sustanon is OK. My supplier is in Argentina so its likely to be the same Organon type. I'll try to post a better pic tomorrow.

Thread Information