Havesome77 is offline Associate Member

F/R Brovel Norandren 200

I just purchased 25 bottles of Norandren 200 (Brovel Mexico). There is no Hologram which concens me!!! The cap is silver and has Brovel Laboratorios raised up on it. The Expiration is March 2007 and is stamped correctly (meaning it can't be rubbed off). The label doesn't overlap. All the bottles are filled to approximately the same height. I also bought 130 amps of Sustaon 250 from the same guy and they are 100% legit. The exact same amps are pictured in Anabolics 2002. I spent a good hunk of money and am pretty pissed off if those Norandren 200's are fake. If you have any feedback please reply......

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    is there any way that you can post a pic? I have seen fake Brovel products but I would need to see the bottle to be for sure. The label can be a good indicator if it is fake, even though the real Brovel label looks cheap so don't be too concerned. Let me get back to you with some other info that may be helpful

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    look at the bottom of vial should be raised lettering. Most brovel labels that I see look like the ink has ran and there are distinct rub marks like the labels came off a printer roller. A pic would be better. I also have heard that the old old brovel products did have the metal cap with brovel raised print.

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member
    There are raised numbers on the bottom of the vial. The ink on the label is pretty solid, but if u rub it hard enough it does smudge a bit. My biggest concern is that there is no hologram. marketing this product to anyone who knows there shit about juice will be hard without the hologram and no boxes......

so it came without a box or insert? Real Nor200 labels look shitty they are often smudged coming off the printer roller, do a search and you will see a real bottle posted here

from arthurb999

A legit vial of deca from Brovel looks like this...

The label has three glue strips that you can see through the paper label. It has has a hologram on the vial were the two ends of the label meet. It should either have a blue "flip off" cap with a hologram on the vial or no flip cap with " Brovel Labratories " in raised letters on the metal top. The blue dotted pattern should go 3/4 of the way down the bottle and the rest should be white.

bloodsweat&tears is offline Junior Member
    you have a pm bro....

There are good Brovel counterfits out there. What I mean by good is that they do contain the real stuff in them but they are not made by brovel. They are made by an under ground lab in mexico.They are also underdosed like the real stuff is.

What they look like is........The blue dot pattern on the lable fades into white about half way down the bottle insted of 3/4 like the real stuff. They do have the raised lettering (brovel laboratories) on the top and now also have the new blue flip off tops. They do not have the 3 glue strips seen thru the label either. No holagrams on the bottles or boxes as well as no water mark on the boxes and they do come with inserts. But still its good stuff.

These are everywhere in mexico now.... Mostly in the Farmacias.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodsweat&tears
    you have a pm bro....

There are good Brovel counterfits out there. What I mean by good is that they do contain the real stuff in them but they are not made by brovel. They are made by an under ground lab in mexico.They are also underdosed like the real stuff is.

What they look like is........The blue dot pattern on the lable fades into white about half way down the bottle insted of 3/4 like the real stuff. They do have the raised lettering (brovel laboratories) on the top and now also have the new blue flip off tops. They do not have the 3 glue strips seen thru the label either. No holagrams on the bottles or boxes as well as no water mark on the boxes and they do come with inserts. But still its good stuff.

These are everywhere in mexico now.... Mostly in the Farmacias.
    I have the EXACT same stuff Bloodsweat&Tears mentioned, from a Farmacia, in mexico, a month ago...now I'm hopin', since I was just about to chuckem' in the trash, that they're filled w/ something at least, I would sure like to believe it is. I guess the only way to know for sure is do it, but how does 10-20 mil of blank oil oozin' through ya sound though?

Thread Information