Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer

Deca50 real or fake?

hey guys unsure about this. know ppl dat have used it before and think it works fine but i just wanna make sure. its deca 50 from australia. anyway u tell me thanx

Shud is offline Associate Member
    hey man.....i have used that b4 on my first cycle....i got it off two diff soruces...the bottles looke similar but one was fake and other real...rub the lable heaps hard and u will find that writing rubs off fake one. The fake bottle is thinner and taller than the real one.....i dont think i have the empties to show diff....i will try to find 4 u though....

Shud is offline Associate Member
    I also found this info on differences

The boxes they come in look like the real deal but there are some notable differences:

• The expiration date should be printed and embossed in black, no other color. The fakes are printed (flat, not embossed) in grayish-silver.

• The labels on the bogus product will smudge fairly easily when rubbed.

• The printing on the box should be printed on the box, not on a sticker that’s attached to the box.

• The oil inside real RWR products should be a very deep, dark yellow. The bogus ones contain oil that’s a very faint yellow.

hope that helps man..

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    yeah thanx heaps, man im gonna do some checking now. appriciate that

Jorg is offline Junior Member
    Forgive me for "hijacking" the thread but the question i was meant to ask (rather answer) read out wrong, its was 6am anyway give me a break.

...with that settled enjoy the pics i posted
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca50 real or fake?-dsc00441.jpg   Deca50 real or fake?-dsc00442.jpg   Deca50 real or fake?-dsc00443.jpg  
    Last edited by Jorg; 06-19-2005 at 06:31 PM.

Jorg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shud
    I also found this info on differences

The boxes they come in look like the real deal but there are some notable differences:

• The expiration date should be printed and embossed in black, no other color. The fakes are printed (flat, not embossed) in grayish-silver.

• The labels on the bogus product will smudge fairly easily when rubbed.

• The printing on the box should be printed on the box, not on a sticker that’s attached to the box.

• The oil inside real RWR products should be a very deep, dark yellow. The bogus ones contain oil that’s a very faint yellow.

hope that helps man..
    On my bottle

*The expiration date is printed in black and not embossed or stamped its just printed.
    *The label on the vial (i never recived it in a box) dosn't smudge at all (truat me i tried)
    *The oil in my vial is the faint yellow that you described

I have been sus on this vial of deca50. I had used it and RWR Drive before i got this vial amd they were both a cloudy white with white floaties in the product, I know that sounds sus but I also know that gear worked.
    I heard from my source to put a little bit of the product on your lip or tounge and you should feel a tingly sensation, is this true ???

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorg
    Can someone tell me if this is a fake ??? I know the pics arn't the best, i'll try get beter ones later today

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ajfina

Same thing I was thinking..

Thread Information