Thread: Fakes!!!! Wtf

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Fakes!!!! Wtf

bros, if you look down the board it seems every post is about a fake roid, this is now begining to piss me off a little. If you trust your source, which you should if you are willing to send them some money, then there is no need to get para and post pics and ask is it fake, I know when i first started juicing i got para alot with all the talk of fakes just made things worse and my head was trashed wondering is it or isnt it

There are ways to check out sources how come no one is using it? i mean if the right channels are used there is really no reason for so many posts about this, i can understand the odd one, but this board seems to have turned into total load of posts with people arguing about fake and not fake!

bottom line is, check out your sources reliablility with a mod, when you feel its safe then order, you dont need to check out its fake or not, cos if you have been steered in the right direction, you wont get fakes. There is always a chance i know that, but i doubt it if homework is done correctly

peace

mike101 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    bros, if you look down the board it seems every post is about a fake roid, this is now begining to piss me off a little. If you trust your source, which you should if you are willing to send them some money, then there is no need to get para and post pics and ask is it fake, I know when i first started juicing i got para alot with all the talk of fakes just made things worse and my head was trashed wondering is it or isnt it

There are ways to check out sources how come no one is using it? i mean if the right channels are used there is really no reason for so many posts about this, i can understand the odd one, but this board seems to have turned into total load of posts with people arguing about fake and not fake!

bottom line is, check out your sources reliablility with a mod, when you feel its safe then order, you dont need to check out its fake or not, cos if you have been steered in the right direction, you wont get fakes. There is always a chance i know that, but i doubt it if homework is done correctly

peace
    I don't know about everyone else, i always get my stuff hand to hand though so a mod can't help me that way, best i can do is post a pic... if your wondering why i buy hand to hand its because i am paranoid at importing through customs and if i do get a fake i can crack the fukers head open without having to fly overseas to do it

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    The only true way to know if it is fake or not is to have it tested at a lab. I like the reputation thing myself. How can someone on here tell me for sure if my gear is bunk or not? Educated guesses either way.

peace,

ttgb

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with OJ...people should be checking with mods.

However I see no harm in having a second control in determining the legitimacy of the product.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    bump...good point

there is no harm in it, im just saying its getting out of control imagine if every one started saying is my juice fake! its not so much the amount of posts and stuff, cos i like that, its just that i imagine how much mental torture each person is going through, that must be crazy

peace

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Haha. I hear ya bro!

BearMoose400 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason

peace
    Shut up.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    care to elaborate bearmoose???

how long would you like to stay here?

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BearMoose400
    Shut up.

Someones in trouble whooooooooooooo

Bigun is offline Senior Member

oops!

Me thinks someone here doesnt know who TheOriginalJason is!

actually bearmoose reading through your posts they are almost all flames, we dont allow flaming here, incase you didnt know, not to me or anyone, so i would tone down your replies if you dont mind, hope i dont see any more of your posts flaming, ill make a note for the other mods just incase to keep an eye out

peace

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    what the fuck? BearMoose wtf are you doing?

Almost laughed when i seen that, haha. He obviously does not know who he is talking too. Or maybe he does and just is being a cock.
    Last edited by BigMike J; 10-02-2003 at 10:43 AM.

haha, i know who i am talking too.... you set up this forum so that people could ask questions freely. you are not here to govern what is discussed, just here to govern that it is discussed properly and without flame. just my opinion though

yes you are right, and i am here to make sure the forum does not get out of control with irrelevant shit, now unless you are now in control, your opinion doesnt count, so i would suggest you keep it where it belongs unless you are asked for it, but saying that you probably wont be, people are only asked for opinions when they earn respect, untill then opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one. I suggest you stick around and start making some constructive posts.

peace

haha, ease up bro... i have plenty of relative shit to say, i am just waiting for a post worth posting on.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Bearmoose The original jason is a straight-up guy and deserves to be treated as such. Lighten- up!!

Peace

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

why?

can't we just start banning these jerkoffs?

(OJ let's me say "jerk offs" as part of a signed agreement when i joined the board. i respect all members here with the exception of "jerkoffs")

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    TOJ I admire your self control. I wish I had it but I don't. BearMoose because of this thread and your others in the past you are banned.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Rickson Rickson He's Our Man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    TOJ I admire your self control. I wish I had it but I don't. BearMoose because of this thread and your others in the past you are banned.

I CAN'T BAN YOU , BUT THAT MOTHERFUCKER CAN!!!!
    RAH RAH SIS BOOM BAH (or whatever those cheerleader skanks are always yelling about)

lasyone1 is offline New Member
    SECOND the MOTION.!!!!!

oh well guess well see ya later bearmoose!

peace

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    I CAN'T BAN YOU , BUT THAT MOTHERFUCKER CAN!!!!
    RAH RAH SIS BOOM BAH (or whatever those cheerleader skanks are always yelling about)
    Such a way with words

echobeach is offline Junior Member

Funny as...

Every single time I log on here and read some threads I end up LMAO.

"RAH RAH SIS BOOM BAH (or whatever those cheerleader skanks are always yelling about)"

Nice 1 Partyboy...

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by echobeach
    Every single time I log on here and read some threads I end up LMAO.

"RAH RAH SIS BOOM BAH (or whatever those cheerleader skanks are always yelling about)"

Nice 1 Partyboy...
    I realize this is a month old, but I hardly ever check forums other than steroid questions...I got to start...this is some funny stuff.

Party's response made me laugh so hard my throat hurt..I kept thinking about that old bugs bunny where he did the "sis boom bah" cheer.

Thread Information