Jin
    Jin is offline New Member

Question Brittish Dragon EQ ( real or fake )???

Hey guys,

I just got some Brittish dragon EQ from my source, he always gets me top quality stuff always legit, he got this EQ from one of his friends, the only thing is that the colours on the label look different to the ones i have seen on this board, and the flip top is blue in colour and not green and has written on it " FLIP OFF " Everything else looks to be okay and it has a hologram on it. It was manufactured 11 2002 and the use by date: 10 2005. Take a look at the pics, sorry the quality is so crap, i will try and get a clearer digital camera and send pics again, but if you guys could give me your input from what you will see now.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brittish Dragon EQ ( real or fake )???-eq-holo.jpg   Brittish Dragon EQ ( real or fake )???-eq-side.jpg   Brittish Dragon EQ ( real or fake )???-eq-side2.jpg  

hab_s is offline Junior Member
    Never seen this before , i checked on www.britishdragon.com i didn't find it ,

sorry

KeyMastur is offline VET
    someone has a picture of these up somewhere. i think maybe The Original Jason. i'll see if i can dig it up.

found it :

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...hlight=british
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 10-03-2003 at 08:59 AM.

hybrid is offline Member
    Hey, that picture of your hologram looks fishy. It doesnt' look like a nice round circle. You may want to PM original jason, with those pics and ask him.

Jin
    Thanks guys,
    i will take better pics of them tomorrow with my friends digital and send them again, and pm original jason and check it out

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    eq has always had a green lid is that green? can you show me a better pic of the label, and tell me the manufacturing dates, and expirey dates, suprised someone if someone is copying it. testabol depot and prop have light blue color lids i have posted pics and they are on the bd site, the holos if pulled off and stuck on again might look like that though, if u tell me the dates and colors ill find out for sure for you

peace

actually lookin again at the color of the oil its clearish but slightly cloudy which is what the cyp is like, it looks like cyp vial and oil with a boldabol label from what i can see that would not suprise me at all

peace

Jin
    na this stuff is crap, and its defiantely not legit, i am returning it to my source today, he is cool with that, even the hologram looks doggy comapred to the ones the original jason posted a while back. I will still take some better prics of it so that you guys can look out for this shit.

thanks for all the help and input guys
    adios

pete675 is offline Junior Member
    the oil should be darker , and the lid should be green. I don't think it's real

as i said, if you can tell me the dates and the colors i can find out for you, the offer is there

peace

preparat is offline New Member
    the l9ine is BLUUE? all other BD stuff has RED line on labels.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    **** Jason, almost 15k posts. Your an animal.

Thread Information